KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Fist Fight vol 2 (Rematch): Daredevil vs Captain America.

Fist Fight vol 2 (Rematch): Daredevil vs Captain America.
Started by: Josh_Alexander

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I remade this thread in order to clarify the rules, and avoid confusion among you the debaters.

The purpose of this series of threads is to determine which character has better fighting skills. Weapons and super abilities WON'T take part, unless I state otherwise. Consider this as a fighting competition, in where they are having a friendly fight, just testing who fights better.

Daredevil: TV show Daredevil, not the one interpreted by Ben Affleck. His radar sensors are still there, since he is blind an otherwise wouldn't be able to fight.

Captain America: His Super Strenght gets nerfed. Again we are testing thier fighting skills and not who is stronger, or who kills who. This aint a death battle. Cap still has his speed.

If they two were to fight, who would be beating who? This means that the battle doesn't have to be until one side gets tired (Durability doesn't really matter much). Which one of this two is a better fighter?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 12:27 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nuff Said

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 12:32 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

There is already a Cap versus Daredevil thread open. That said, based on these stipulations cap would still win

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:07 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
There is already a Cap versus Daredevil thread open. That said, based on these stipulations cap would still win

This isn't a Cap vs Daredevil thread. Read properly.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:08 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

oh really?

OP: Daredevil vs Captain America

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:08 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Sable
oh really?

Need glasses?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:10 AM
Silent Master

Lol!!!

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:10 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:11 AM
Silent Master

Since this isn't about Captain America versus Daredevil.

Thor wins.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:12 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Since this isn't about Captain America versus Daredevil.

Thor wins.

Okay....I will assume am not reading this.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:13 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Boob thread?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:13 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Op: Daredevil vs Captain America

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:14 AM
Silent Master

Okay....I will assume am not reading this.

Was that supposed to make sense?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:15 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Was that supposed to make sense?

I won't argue stupidity. So i'll just ignore your posts from now on.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:17 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is this Your mom vs your dad then?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:18 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Is this Your mom vs your dad then?

OMG. The only reason i am replying is because i believe that we are the ones supposed to make changes in our society..educate the children.... Unlike others, i don't support ****ing politicians (I am with her!!! crap).

Read the title of the thread and tell me if it reads Captain America vs Daredevil.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:20 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who is in the fight if its not Captain America vs Daredevil?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:22 AM
Silent Master

I won't argue stupidity. So i'll just ignore your posts from now on.

You're just mad that Thor wins.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:22 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who is in the thread then?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:23 AM
Silent Master

OMG. The only reason i am replying is because i believe that we are the ones supposed to make changes in our society..educate the children.... Unlike others, i don't support ****ing politicians (I am with her!!! crap).

Read the title of the thread and tell me if it reads Captain America vs Daredevil.

Title of thread: Fist Fight vol 2 (Rematch): Daredevil vs Captain America

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 01:24 AM