I voted that Knightfall Anakin would defeat Yoda or Sidious in a fight. Mostly because:
1. Statements that Anakin (when tapping into the dark side) is a 9 and "by far the most dangerous character in the universe," along with so many statements about him being the most powerful Jedi ever, it's comical.
2. When tapping into the dark side, he utterly destroyed Dooku to an extent that I don't even think Yoda could.
3. Anakin was effortlessly annihilating a high tier 7/potentially low tier 8 duelist in Cin Drallig, while not even focusing his full attention on him.
You can also throw in the Theta-storm feat, given it's a feat I think he can replicate in his Knightfall state, (iirc it was stated twice that even Yoda wouldn't be able to replicate such a feat).
Dude was also growing in power throughout Knightfall.
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: the potential validity of Skywalker's fight with Windu also solidifies the mountain of other evidence.
"I was lying! See? There's an Omniverse in the box. And that Omniverse died. But alot of the lives in it carried onto the new one. New broom--same handle."
Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Sep 28th, 2017 at 03:22 AM
Wow i'm pleasantly surprised 3 people already voted that he would beat Yoda or Sidious. I believe he's more powerful, but he's also more reckless and not as masterful with the force, so I voted that they would stalemate. But really I think it could go either way
Anyway there are a couple of things people are ignoring regarding Yoda vs Dooku and Anakin vs Dooku
I'll set aside Yoda being pre-prime since I'm aware Anakin was pre-prime.
1. Yoda was hindered by an attachment to Dooku he doesn't let go off untill Dark Rendevous. We know this hinders him as in Dark Rendevous, Yoda's performance improves when he resolves to cut off his attachment to Dooku,
2. Anakin has a style advantage vs Dooku and the novelization which potrays the fight so one0sidedly repeatedly jacks up his strength as a key factor in his victory. And yes, when comapring tier nines, styles matter: