KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » America... Russia interfered with your democracy.

America... Russia interfered with your democracy.
Started by: Stop the hate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

America... Russia interfered with your democracy.

And you are too embarrassed to admit you may be about to have a Russian Shill as President.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2016 09:19 PM
Stop the hate is currently offline Click here to Send Stop the hate a Private Message Find more posts by Stop the hate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

And that would be worse then the Shill to many worse things we have had for the last 8 years or the even WORSE She-Shill we could have gotten raped by?

Nope. No EMBARRASSMENT here.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2016 09:21 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Oh damn! Here I thought Russia had just exposed the shadiness of the DNC, but they actually interfered with our democracy! The only way to do that would be to have hacked the voting machines on election day.

Do you have evidence Russia hacked the voting machines on election day?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2016 09:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah its would be like if a Chronic Shoplifter points out a Master Bank Robber and we are somehow supposed to blame the Shoplifter for it.

LEFTISTS IS SO STUPID!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2016 09:29 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Odd, I thought Americans loved whistleblowers.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2016 09:57 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Only when it comes to FUN Whislteblowing. Politics aint fun.

And other nations "interfere' elections (those that have them anyway) all the time. Fuh.. Obama OPENLY did the same thing in Israel with Netenyahu's election. Don't hear non o you Leftists crying over that.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2016 10:00 PM
Surtur

You have to love the way Putin reacted to the sanctions Obama has tossed at him. He knows that in a few weeks things are about to drastically change. Hell he invited the children of US delegates in Russia to a party lol.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2016 10:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Also don't seem to recall to much Leftist Be moaning when Russia invaded those 2 little countries that used to be Soviet States.

The Hypocrisy on the Left is indeed pretty deep.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2016 11:09 PM
snowdragon

I'm sorry who are you?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2016 11:42 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I am Me. You can just call me Mister Flyattractor.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2016 11:53 PM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Obama also weighed in on Brexit, granted he failed.

Also I'd love to see the proof Russia is behind the hack, I'm sorry but [redacted] isn't a trustworthy source.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 12:10 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
And that would be worse then the Shill to many worse things we have had for the last 8 years or the even WORSE She-Shill we could have gotten raped by?

Nope. No EMBARRASSMENT here.

Are you a COMMUNIST?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 12:37 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

#triggered

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 01:08 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by jaden101
Are you a COMMUNIST?

Why? Do you wanna be one too?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 03:06 AM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...-hacking-report

Reviewed the "evidence". Can someone with an IT security background weigh in?

From what I'm understanding, there seems little direct evidence in the report. Just suspected usernames with Russian Intelligence links, capability and motive. Mostly circumstantial. But no direct evidence pointing to a Russian hack. Rest is vague so I'll need someone more knowledgeable to explain.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 03:14 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

This whole "Russians did it!" thing is hillarious coming from the party that rages against McCarthyism....

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 06:19 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Remind me, which side loved Snowden and thought he was a hero?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 06:22 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by cdtm
This whole "Russians did it!" thing is hillarious coming from the party that rages against McCarthyism....

well it isn't like Colleges and Universitys DIDN'T turn into big Commie/Marxists Brain Washing Centers.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 07:09 AM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Originally posted by Nibedicus
https://www.theguardian.com/technol...-hacking-report

Reviewed the "evidence". Can someone with an IT security background weigh in?

From what I'm understanding, there seems little direct evidence in the report. Just suspected usernames with Russian Intelligence links, capability and motive. Mostly circumstantial. But no direct evidence pointing to a Russian hack. Rest is vague so I'll need someone more knowledgeable to explain.
the report was proven in part to be fabricated, it also spoke to an RNC hack. The RNC gave access to the FBi after this accusation and no hack was found.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 01:33 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
the report was proven in part to be fabricated, it also spoke to an RNC hack. The RNC gave access to the FBi after this accusation and no hack was found.

Last week the municipally run Burlington electric department confirmed only on Friday that it had found, in a laptop not connected to grid systems, malware code used in Grizzly Steppe, the name the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and FBI have applied to a Russian campaign linked to cyber-attacks on the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations.

The evidence is getting irrefutable even for the cognitive dissonance of the alt right.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 03:06 AM
Stop the hate is currently offline Click here to Send Stop the hate a Private Message Find more posts by Stop the hate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote