KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Aayla Secura vs Jango and Boba Fett

Aayla Secura vs Jango and Boba Fett
Started by: godemperortrump

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aayla Secura vs Jango and Boba Fett

- Legends Aayla
- Boba and Jango have all their standard equipment
- If Aayla loses she gets Tholme to help out

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 08:13 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm probably the Fetts.

And then Tholme may tip the balance again.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 08:28 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Fetts, deffo.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 09:53 AM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

aayla dies.
I'd favor even one over her tbh

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:03 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Boba solos

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:12 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Nobody is soloing Aayla Secura, unless she is trying to capture/not kill her opponent due to morals. she should lose 2vs1 but adding Tholme is more than enough to defeat them

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 10:19 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
Boba solos

Reasons?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:10 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Either Jango or Boba trash her in seconds.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:13 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Either Jango or Boba trash her in seconds.

seconds? That seems, extreme. Force augmented speed is a thing

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 11:35 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

So is a barrage of guided missile rockets.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 12:47 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
aayla dies.
I'd favor even one over her tbh

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:39 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
So is a barrage of guided missile rockets.
A barrage? They have one jetpack missile and IIRC a gauntlet with wrist rockets, so two at best at a time.

She has insane speed and agility, I don't really think their explosives would be enough to thwart her.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 08:20 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by ILS
A barrage? They have one jetpack missile and IIRC a gauntlet with wrist rockets, so two at best at a time.

She has insane speed and agility, I don't really think their explosives would be enough to thwart her.

Nah Jango maybe not, but Boba showed an ability to spam explosives in FOTJ so he could absolutely do what Ant's describing.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 08:42 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nah Jango maybe not, but Boba showed an ability to spam explosives in FOTJ so he could absolutely do what Ant's describing.
oh he did? that rings a bell actually, you mean when he was blowing the heck out of an Abeloth avatar?

How many explosives did he use?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 08:48 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyway, it would definitely take a barrage to land on her:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-5840021

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 08:54 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

rip

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 08:54 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

finally got that fekking image to work

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 08:55 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Aayla would beat either of them solo, but loses to them as a team. Tholme tips the balance in her favor.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:10 PM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChocolateMuesli

aayla

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 10:22 AM
Click here to Send ChocolateMuesli a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateMuesli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote