KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Starkiller vs Maul and Savage

Starkiller vs Maul and Savage
Started by: godemperortrump

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Starkiller vs Maul and Savage

- All characters at their primes.

Force
Sabers
All-out

Just interested in seeing how much KMC overrates this clown

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:48 PM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Re: Starkiller vs Maul and Savage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by godemperortrump
Just interested in seeing how much KMC overrates this clown

Which one?

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 02:55 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Duo takes saber and probably all-out

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:03 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

The duo definitely kicks his ass in Sabers and takes an all out fight. Not sure how they'll deal with his lightning though in a force only fight.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:18 PM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Starkiller.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 03:50 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Starkiller.
Ya reckon he can take them both out?

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 06:31 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

killer can ragdoll either, the question is can he do so when facing the offensive assault of one of the best duelists of all time backed up by a dude who himself wields considerable ability.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 06:36 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by ILS

You really surprised Nova thinks he can?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 06:57 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by ILS

I do.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 07:28 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChocolateMuesli

killer

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 10:21 AM
Click here to Send ChocolateMuesli a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateMuesli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

I think the durability of his opponents renders his clear prowess in a Force exchange all but delaying the inevitable.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 10:23 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

I think the baseline durability of Maul and Savage is irrelevant against the type of damage output they'd have to tank, honestly.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 06:49 PM
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Maul alone would press him hard, with Savage the duo wins.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 06:50 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Well we can't just go by feats, we'd have to power scale as well. Given that, Starkiller's upper most limit would be Vader level. So depends how well people think Vader would stand up to these 2 first, then powescale Galen against them.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 12:27 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Like Maul pressed Kanan, dogs, And Ben Kenobi? Lol

SK would oneshot him

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 02:38 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well we can't just go by feats, we'd have to power scale as well. Given that, Starkiller's upper most limit would be Vader level. So depends how well people think Vader would stand up to these 2 first, then powescale Galen against them.
According to Filoni, Maul is in Vader's realm as a threat, as of TCW. And that's before The Lawless or SoD.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 02:42 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChocolateMuesli

Originally posted by carthage
Like Maul pressed Kanan, dogs, And Ben Kenobi? Lol

SK would oneshot him

dogs LMAO

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 03:01 PM
Click here to Send ChocolateMuesli a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateMuesli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by Darth Thor

Nowhere is Starkiller's upper limit shown to be Vader level. He is shown to be Vader's superior even in a weakened state.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 04:53 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Nowhere is Starkiller's upper limit shown to be Vader level. He is shown to be Vader's superior even in a weakened state.

Yep.

He couldn't overpower Vader in TFU2, when Vader is stated to be approaching SK more cautiously than he was on the DS. And even in TFUI they were stalemating for a while until he Dun Moch'd Vader.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:04 PM
UCanShootMyNova

Starkiller pierced Vader's lightsaber defenses twice with Vader being unable to respond. This is after he provided the energy to split a shielded Star Destroyer in half, blew half of a 300 meter frigate into millions of pieces ( the aftershocks of which caused the Kaminoan facility to shake violently, this being a structure where its' base lies at the bottom of an ocean planet ), shielded himself from aforementioned explosion and loosed a repulse that destroyed dozens of aberrant clones which possessed the same power as their shared template.

I also find it funny that you bring up Vader approaching SK more cautiously as if that would make it easier for Starkiller to pierce his defenses when it's just the opposite. :/

Galen never "Dun Moch'd" Vader either. His taunts backfired and caused Vader to land the only hit he had for the entirety of their fight. Galen realized that clinging to his hatred for Vader was what was allowing the Dark Lord to control him and, as a result, let go of those emotions. After he did so, he proceeded to dominate Vader.

Last edited by UCanShootMyNova on Oct 2nd, 2017 at 05:21 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:18 PM