KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Gauntlet: Princess Leia (TFU II)

Gauntlet: Princess Leia (TFU II)
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Gauntlet: Princess Leia (TFU II)

(please log in to view the image)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1bjs8jze-c

This is Princess Leia as of The Force Unleashed II DLC. The setting is Endor. Leia receives rest between all rounds.

Round 1: Kanan Jarrus

Round 2: Aayla Secura

Round 3: Rahm Kota

Round 4: Luminara Unduli

Round 5: Shaak Ti (TFU)

Round 6: Savage Opress

Round 7: General Grievous

Round 8: Luke Skywalker (RotJ)

Round 9: Obi-Wan Kenobi

Round 10: Darth Maul

Boss: Darth Vader (RotJ)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 10:44 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

She did nothing quantifiable.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 11:27 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

The fight is quantifiable enough to know she'd beat Kanan, lol.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 11:30 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Which part can't Kanan replicate? Using machines or running away?

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 11:51 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I'd say Kanan even lasting more than three seconds period is a tall order, and there's no way in hell Kanan is prolonging the fight as long as Leia did across the map.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 12:02 AM
UCanShootMyNova

We don't know how long she prolonged the fight outside of cutscenes though...

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 12:10 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

She went from the inside of the bunker to outside of it and crossed two platforms, so obviously, it was of a longer length than someone like Kanan could replicate.

I mean, this thread is kind of meant to be based on some speculation and guesswork, so I don't think you guys should be such sticklers for concrete information and all. Do your best to gather information from the fight and come to a conclusion—I don't think to say she could beat Kanan Jarrus is much of a stretch from the fight, for example.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 12:17 AM
UCanShootMyNova

I imagine she could reasonably make it up to the likes of Shaak Ti. From there it's anybody's guess.

If we're going purely based off her ability to survive for as long as she did then she'd be capped more around Kota's level.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 01:07 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

^ Kota vs. the "Dark Apprentice" (I think that's what he's referred as?).

Based on that fight I'd say Leia is also above Kota unless there's evidence that Kota significantly downgraded from TFU to TFU II.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 02:18 AM
Zenwolf

Yeah the fact that Leia wasn't immediately creamed even after taking a point blank proton grenade explosion, whereas Kota was dismissed by the Dark Apprentice with one arm in saber combat, then thrown away via TK, shows she's definitely above Kota in this iteration.

Kota did get better if his 7 day non stop arena fighting was anything to note, fighting all manner of beasts from across the galaxy including a Krayt Dragon. Despite all the wounds he suffered, it was noted that he was in no real danger due to The Force.

More to that, Leia also broke through the Dark Apprentice's block who was able to stop an enraged Chewbacca with one arm and then KO him with a single punch. She also withstood a few melee hits too and kept going.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 02:49 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

quote: (post)
Originally posted by |King Joker|

^ Kota vs. the "Dark Apprentice" (I think that's what he's referred as?).

Based on that fight I'd say Leia is also above Kota unless there's evidence that Kota significantly downgraded from TFU to TFU II.

Fair enough. Since she wasn't ragdolled right off the bat that'd put her moderately above Kota. It should be noted that Kota had been fighting through the Kaminoan compound prior and it had only been a few days since his time in the arena.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 03:25 AM