Gender: Male Location: Planning to take over the WORLD!
of course they could. saying eternity or lt could lift the hammer is more than a little redundant though. no one on that list could do it i don't think. only one with a chance would be prime, just because of his haxx showings and his utter disregard for anything magic. but again, that would be because he simply broke the enchantment. i believe it still has never been done. /shrug
IMHO, SMP and POSSIBLY SBP could do it (for the reasons you mentioned). OWAW Superman could do it too.
Speaking of the enchantment, Zeus caught Mjolnir and ever so briefly held it. Mephisto did.......something to it. He for sure grabbed it and held it long enough to have a little back and forth with Thor. Whether he really slagged and recreated it is another story. The fact that he held it for so long is a feat in and of itself.
Mjolnir enchantment is apparently greater than the physical strength of mortals. Possible exception: Molecule Man, who successfully took the hammer apart, and put it back together again, and could theoretically do so again, leaving it without its "no lift" enchantment.
Having said that:
1. I agree with the reasoning for Prime.
2. WorldBreaker Hulk could do it, but only if he first did something to remove the ground from the hammer. In that case Mjolnir would essentially be floating in space, and could then be wielded as Red Hulk wielded it against Thor in their first fight.
3. Rogue could theoretically lift Mjolnir; part of her "is" Thor after twice having extended contact with him (first time Avengers Annual #10, second time just prior to her shoving match against Exitar, the world-crushing celestial).
4. Speaking of Celestials, War Hulk, with a tech aid from them, proved able to defeat even Juggernaut's powerful enchantment. Note that Juggernaut was able to successfully halt the forward progress of Mjolnir, indeed stop and send it back to Thor, even though Thor gave Mjolnir one of his mightiest throws. War Hulk could probably lift Mjolnir with reasonable, and perhaps even moderate, difficulty.
5. I do not now remember if it was Thanos or Apocalypse who pit War Hulk against Juggernaut. Assuming either now has Celestial Tech or can duplicate that which was used by War Hulk, either Thanos OR Apocalypse should be able to lift Mjolnir.