KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Battlezone: Wizards vs. Sith speculation thread

Battlezone: Wizards vs. Sith speculation thread
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Battlezone: Wizards vs. Sith speculation thread

Cactus Joe accepted so I am proceeding like I promised. If he does not come forth and honor his word I win by forfeit. This will be the thread in which other posters can speculate but do not muddybthis thread up since threads may get deleted. Once Cactus Joe comes forward I create the thread and destroy him. If he attempts to either ignore or give an excuse I win and move on.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 10:41 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Link it to him, as ive not seen him frequent this forum.

Also have you picked your 2 Wizards?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 02:44 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor

Yes, I have. I already posted about my challenge in his own challenge thread in the Star Wars forum. If he just ignores this after he accepted I win by forfeit.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 02:46 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Go wizards heh. I assune you're ysing Voldy and Grindelwald.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 08:57 PM
The Merchant is currently offline Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Vader Force-crushes their stick-like wands and then Force-chokes them all to death.

No need for a BZ.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 09:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by The Merchant
Go wizards heh. I assune you're ysing Voldy and Grindelwald.
No Grindelwald. Voldemort yes but cactus Joe accepted then the thread was deleted so I have yet yo hear from him. He might try to just shy away from this.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 09:03 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Robtard
Vader Force-crushes their stick-like wands and then Force-chokes them all to death.

No need for a BZ.
Nah, Vader could not even kill his own weak wife with a force choke. The poster was wise not to hamstring himself with a slow moving Vader. Dooku and Sidious were his choices. Wizards do not need wands to use magic.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 09:30 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Darth Thor

I bet one of his wizards will be the one that couldn't even kill a baby.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 09:40 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Silent Master

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 09:41 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Silent Master
Context eludes you. This is why you are a troll worthy of h1 acclaim.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 09:50 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bane dies

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 10:19 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

It looks as though cactus Joe has abandoned and conceded the debate.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 10:24 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by quanchi112
It looks as though cactus Joe has abandoned and conceded the debate.

Just like you abandoned and conceded to me! laughing out loud I call that Karma! laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 05:24 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by carthage
Bane dies

Nah, dude. Spells have been stopped/blocked by inanimate objects like statues/pillars etc.

Bane's fists >>> Pillars.

Bane punches Voldy's spells out of the air.

big grin

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 06:35 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Hes talking about a different Bane. Only Star Wars EU nerds would get it.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 10:43 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Hard to know sometimes if it's something like Darth Bane (I'm kind of worn out on Star Wars in general at this point. Still haven't even bothered watching Solo) or Nolan Bane. Especially considering the latter's status in the MvF forum.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 11:09 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
(I'm kind of worn out on Star Wars in general at this point. Still haven't even bothered watching Solo)

You are clearly not the only one. Hence why Solo flopped hard.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 11:39 AM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah, Vader could not even kill his own weak wife with a force choke. The poster was wise not to hamstring himself with a slow moving Vader. Dooku and Sidious were his choices. Wizards do not need wands to use magic.

context. prove vader was actually trying to kill padme

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 11:48 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Just like you abandoned and conceded to me! laughing out loud I call that Karma! laughing out loud
You withdrew after accepting just like cactus Joe. I knew Star Wars fans were cowards and this confirms my theory. Wizards win as did I over the entire pre Disney fanbase.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 11:50 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by relentless1
context. prove vader was actually trying to kill padme
He was hurting her I have no doubt had he pressed his defenseless wife she would have succumbed but considering the amount of time it takes to kill someone with the force choke and the fact she was there to talk to her husband not fight him it is kind of a laughable showing.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 01:54 PM