KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Caedus vs Vaylin

Darth Caedus vs Vaylin
Started by: nfactor1995

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nfactor1995
The N-Factor

Darth Caedus vs Vaylin

Prime Caedus. All-out fights, to the death, on neutral ground.

1. Chained Vaylin
2. Unchained Vaylin

Who wins each round and why?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 08:38 PM
Click here to Send nfactor1995 a Private Message Find more posts by nfactor1995 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

1. Caedus solidly.
2. Not sure where to rank Unchained Vaylin tbh.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 08:46 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Vaylin has nothing that places her even Vader level, not seeing why she'd be Caedus level.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 08:46 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Caedus.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 09:15 PM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Caedus.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 09:23 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayne
Revanite

Caedus in one, not sure about the other

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 09:36 PM
Click here to Send slayne a Private Message Find more posts by slayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Caedus would wreck her in Round 1.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 09:53 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Caedus in round 1, Vaylin in round 2.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 09:56 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Caedus in round 1, Waywin in round 2.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 10:21 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

My bad

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 10:27 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I still don't get all the Vaylin hype. All we know is that Valkorion finds her somewhat frightening, she can perform solid TK feats from vast distances, and she can choke a group of unsuspecting force users. Granted, those things are impressive, but don't really strike me as things outside of Caedus's ability to deal with. Honestly, she'd have to be even more powerful than Luke for him to lose to such a comparatively inept warrior.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 12:08 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

thumb up

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 12:19 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

1. Caedus, rather easily,
2. Caedus, high difficulty.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 01:10 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by NewGuy01
I still don't get all the Vaylin hype. All we know is that Valkorion finds her somewhat frightening, she can perform solid TK feats from vast distances, and she can choke a group of unsuspecting force users. Granted, those things are impressive, but don't really strike me as things outside of Caedus's ability to deal with. Honestly, she'd have to be even more powerful than Luke for him to lose to such a comparatively inept warrior.

thumb up

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 01:24 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by NewGuy01
I still don't get all the Vaylin hype. All we know is that Valkorion finds her somewhat frightening, she can perform solid TK feats from vast distances, and she can choke a group of unsuspecting force users.

Based on this, I can definitely tell you don't get it. smilesmilesmile

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 01:35 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

The biggest thing she has going for her would be how she's something to Valk and how she's more impressive than Revan

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 01:47 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Well, her resistance of BRAIN was immensely impressive, given the run-off bolts from one of the streams of lightning were instantaneously disintegrating people. After being unchained, she then completely annihilates BRAIN. With a thought. From orbit. Her power while being assaulted by BRAIN was causing shockwaves across the entire prison, overwhelming the Outlander, (and even Spirit!Valkorion, thouh he was weakened on Nathema,) driving creatures and their keepers insane, etc.

There's also her tearing apart ships for the keks pre-KOTET Chapter 1, her various TK feats throughout KOTFE, Chained Vaylin defeating the Outlander in KOTET Chapter 3, etc. NewGuy also mentioned that Vaylin was an inept warrior, but from what I saw, she was pretty much matching Arcann in sabers in KOTET Chapter 6, (i.e. she was still Chained).

If you scale from earlier iterations of the protags and Arcann, she's absurdly kek'ing powerful. smile

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 02:24 AM
BlueTiger1144

Caedus and solidly.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 04:30 AM
Click here to Send BlueTiger1144 a Private Message Find more posts by BlueTiger1144 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Jacen crushes her.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 04:41 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Yeah she's obviously really powerful, but it's not like her raw power shits on Jacen's or anything. And Caedus is obviously the better combatant. He takes this.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2017 05:33 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote