KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superboy Prime Vs Thor & Beta Ray Bill

Superboy Prime Vs Thor & Beta Ray Bill
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Superboy Prime Vs Thor & Beta Ray Bill

Team 2 is going all out

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 02:07 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Prime beats them down

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 06:05 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Prime destroys them. Even Rage's Thor.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 06:07 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Prime easily.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 10:06 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah they'd need a lot more. you'd have to seriously low ball prime to give them ANY chance in this. even weak he was beating down to supermen. their only hope would be to drain the solar energy from his cells with the hammers. possible? i guess, but it's never been done so hard to fall back on that in this. more likely they get blitzed and have their heads torn off. this would be like 2 black adams and we saw how useless adam was. /shrug

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 10:22 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Prime. He's in a higher weight class.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 10:32 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Prime could face 1000 Thor's, and the result would be the same. 1000 dead Thors

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 11:42 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Prime is alil too much for thor

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 01:07 AM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah they'd need a lot more. you'd have to seriously low ball prime to give them ANY chance in this. even weak he was beating down to supermen. their only hope would be to drain the solar energy from his cells with the hammers. possible? i guess, but it's never been done so hard to fall back on that in this. more likely they get blitzed and have their heads torn off. this would be like 2 black adams and we saw how useless adam was. /shrug

Does adams durability suffer against Prime?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 01:15 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hammer bros. win.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 01:53 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Prime wins

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 02:18 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by abhilegend
Prime destroys them. Even Rage's Thor.

Hmm okay.

Mjolnir and Beta Ray Bill energy drain all solar radiation in the vicinity?

I never understood why no one ever tried that. It was pretty retarded: they flew him through a Red Sun and were trying their best to blast away his armor...why not go for the source?

I mean it's pretty hilarious that the likes of Alan Scott and Wonder Woman were dreading and were defeated by a sun rise if you think about it....maybe some cloud cover?

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Oct 7th, 2017 at 03:12 AM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 03:08 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hmm okay.

I never understood why no one ever tried that. It was pretty retarded: they flew him through a Red Sun and were trying their best to blast away his armor...why not go for the source?

I mean it's pretty hilarious that the likes of Alan Scott and Wonder Woman were dreading and were defeated by a sun rise if you think about it....maybe some cloud cover?

Shadow Lass was draining the solar power from him.

Heck he overpowered Superman, Andromeda and M'onel while two cosmic boys tried to restrain him and he was drained by Sun Boy.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-V2kOyS9ud...s1600/25_20.jpg

And then went on to destroy three shields created by Brainiac fives after being further drained by Shadow Lass. Not even Time Trapper or Mordru has ever broken one.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Mj0FKoIbl...s1600/25_22.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cZuzVO-fW...s1600/25_23.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9sdZc2xmX...s1600/25_24.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-g2F7D1eZ3...s1600/25_25.jpg

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 03:32 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Prime.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 09:29 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hmm okay.

You can still get sunburnt on a cloudy day.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 09:41 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You can still get sunburnt on a cloudy day.
Only if you're weak.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 02:45 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by quanchi112
Only if you're weak.
thumb up you'd have to be as weak as darth maul to be hurt by something like that.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 03:37 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by abhilegend
Shadow Lass was draining the solar power from him.

Heck he overpowered Superman, Andromeda and M'onel while two cosmic boys tried to restrain him and he was drained by Sun Boy.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-V2kOyS9ud...s1600/25_20.jpg

And then went on to destroy three shields created by Brainiac fives after being further drained by Shadow Lass. Not even Time Trapper or Mordru has ever broken one.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Mj0FKoIbl...s1600/25_22.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cZuzVO-fW...s1600/25_23.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9sdZc2xmX...s1600/25_24.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-g2F7D1eZ3...s1600/25_25.jpg

yeah, like i said, it's never really been done. you'd have to assume the 2 hammers, working together, could pull the energy out of him faster than all that, and far more completely. hard for me to believe that, and even as he's being drained prime would still be fighting anyway. not like he's just going to stand there and be drained, as was shown above. /shrug

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 05:19 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote