KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Valkorion vs Darth Sidious

Valkorion vs Darth Sidious
Started by: ILS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Valkorion vs Darth Sidious

Round 1: RotS Sidious

Round 2: Dark Empire Sidious

AAaaaaAAAaaaAaaand go.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 06:09 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Sidious. Even if we assume they're comparably powerful, Sidious is the far better warrior.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 06:24 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

1. Valk
2. Who can destroy the opponents physical body or the spirit?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 06:27 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Sidious sweeps.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 06:37 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Valkorion in both.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 06:41 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Sidious one-shots both

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 06:43 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion in both.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 06:54 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

DMB you traitor

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 06:55 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lazybones

Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Sidious. Even if we assume they're comparably powerful, Sidious is the far better warrior.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:17 PM
Click here to Send lazybones a Private Message Find more posts by lazybones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayne
Revanite

Valkorion in both.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 07:24 PM
Click here to Send slayne a Private Message Find more posts by slayne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Round 1: Sidious is canonically superior. Decent fight, but an unquestionable Sidious win.
Round 2: One casual flick of the Dark Lord's finger, Valkorion is dead. Spite. Add in two more Valkorions and the outcome is the same. They get blown away with a wave of the Dark Lord's hand.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 09:42 PM
Click here to Send thesithmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thesithmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Canonically superior isn't a thing anymore. thumb up

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 09:42 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Valkorion in both

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 09:51 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Canonically superior isn't a thing anymore. thumb up

Because of the Sith species thing? Valkorion is now an entity- he doesn't have a body of his own. The entity is not part of a species any longer. It's just a Force wielder with no permanent body. Don't know how that can't have species any longer.

Anyway, Sidious is still the most powerful Dark Sider in existence bar the Son. The quotes you are trying to pass as invalid pretty obviously exclude the Son, as he is more than a mere Dark Side user. They are perfectly valid. ROTS Sidious is, pretty simply, the most powerful Dark Sider in history. And he can simply close the gap between Valkorion and himself, dicing the Emperor up.

ROTS Sidious>Valkorion. Sidious being canonically superior is a thing. That section of your blog has been debunked in, like, three minutes? I'm sorry to do it, given you clearly have dedicated lots of your times to wanking TOR, but fanwank is just something that needs to be purged smile

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 09:55 PM
Click here to Send thesithmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thesithmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by thesithmaster
Because of the Sith species thing? Valkorion is now an entity- he doesn't have a body of his own. The entity is not part of a species any longer. It's just a Force wielder with no permanent body. Don't know how that can't have species any longer.

Doesn't really matter, the codex was poorly worded, and the writer clarified thumb up

Anyway, Sidious is still the most powerful Dark Sider in existence bar the Son. The quotes you are trying to pass as invalid pretty obviously exclude the Son, as he is more than a mere Dark Side user. They are perfectly valid. ROTS Sidious is, pretty simply, the most powerful Dark Sider in history. And he can simply close the gap between Valkorion and himself, dicing the Emperor up.

That's actually why the darksider quotes have no value: they're explicitly contradicted by The Son and Abeloth being more powerful. They are literally false. If you read that part of the blog, maybe you'd recognize that. The Son is still a dark sider, regardless of his standing as a celestial. thumb up

ROTS Sidious>Valkorion. Sidious being canonically superior is a thing. That section of your blog has been debunked in, like, three minutes? I'm sorry to do it, given you clearly have dedicated lots of your times to wanking TOR, but fanwank is just something that needs to be purged smile

See, this is what I take issue with you. Your arrogance is completely unwarranted given the "quality" of arguments I consistently see with you. If you'd be more respectful, maybe you wouldn't be universally recognized as a sub-PTforthewin scrub. smile

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Sep 4th, 2017 at 10:02 PM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 10:00 PM
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

Doesn't really matter, the codex was poorly worded, and the writer clarified thumb up

That's actually why the darksider quotes have no value: they're explicitly contradicted by The Son and Abeloth being more powerful. They are literally false. If you read that part of the blog, maybe you'd recognize that. thumb up

See, this is what I take issue with you. Your arrogance is completely unwarranted given the "quality" of arguments I consistently see with you. If you'd be more respectful, maybe you wouldn't be universally recognized as a sub-PTforthewin scrub. smile

But I read the blog. That part at least. The ones you posted are excluding the Son, if you apply logic. It's talking simply about Dark Side users. The Son is an entity. Entirely different things. There is no reason why that quote includes the Son. At all.

Oh, I'm a scrub? I'm absolutely preoccupied that people' salt supplies are huge and they rank me badly. Oh wait. I'm not. They can rain their salt, I don't give a damn.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 10:02 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

The issue is that the palpatine quotes regarding him being the most powerful dark sider don't imply any exceptions. they're literally calling him "the most powerful dark side expression" and that he "succeeded where all others had failed in taming the dark side". There's no implied exceptions. The Son and Abeloth contradict the quote. It is literally false. thumb up

Also, what quotes call palpatine the strongest darksider as of ROTS, anyways?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 10:04 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

Round 2: One casual flick of the Dark Lord's finger, Valkorion is dead. Spite. Add in two more Valkorions and the outcome is the same. They get blown away with a wave of the Dark Lord's hand.
no

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 10:13 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

The issue is that the palpatine quotes regarding him being the most powerful dark sider don't imply any exceptions. they're literally calling him "the most powerful dark side expression" and that he "succeeded where all others had failed in taming the dark side". There's no implied exceptions. The Son and Abeloth contradict the quote. It is literally false. thumb up

Also, what quotes call palpatine the strongest darksider as of ROTS, anyways?

Oh... I was referring to this:

"Inside the spacious interior of the Galactic Senate chamber, Yoda challenged the Emperor. The two engaged in a spectacular duel—a contest between the most powerful practitioners of the Force’s light and dark sides."

The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia

It does not mention of their day or of the era, so it's simply the most powerful Dark Sider in history. Again, there's no reason to think the Son is involved. He isn't a Force practitioner, he's more of a Force entity. Yes, he does use the Force but he's above the beings in existence due to being uber powerful and being the living embodiment of the Dark Side.

Sidious>Valkorion as of ROTS.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 10:16 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

There's no reason to assume that, since it's not specified, it means all of history. erm

More importantly, the Son uses the dark-side, therefore he would be included.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 10:19 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote