KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Could you do a batter job than wolverine?

Could you do a batter job than wolverine?
Started by: Dareangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dareangel

everyone always complain about wolverine. ohh he should have dont that he shouldnt have done this. well you get his claws and healing factor b1tch can you do better than him????

Last edited by Dareangel on Oct 4th, 2017 at 02:56 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 02:54 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Yes.
Also, don't recall people complaining about Wolverine's choices.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 02:59 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED
Yes.
Also, don't recall people complaining about Wolverine's choices.

really? what would you do then? how would you do a better job? because you all know that if you switched places, at best you would use his claws to open coconuts and eat

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:01 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Dareangel
really? what would you do then? how would you do a better job? because you all know that if you switched places, at best you would use his claws to open coconuts and eat

Lol. But srsly, sounds like a better job to me.

thumb up

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:07 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

No one can do a better job than Wolverine because he is the best at what he does.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:53 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course I could, I'm not Canadian.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 03:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

In addition to opening coconuts, I would be the best at cutting the pizza into slices

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 04:02 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Well, I could do a better Alberta accent than him for starters.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 05:51 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yes.

You would assassinate Putin?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:02 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowknight

Yes, I can. Wolverine is hype geyond reason, but for the most part he rarely uses his brains.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:08 PM
shadowknight is currently offline Click here to Send shadowknight a Private Message Find more posts by shadowknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I wouldn't wear yellow tights for starters.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You would assassinate Putin?
With just Logan's powers but not skills I doubt I'd be able to pull it off. Also, I've never killed before.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 06:12 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Re: Could you do a batter job than wolverine?

I couldnt do any worse...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 08:43 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Talon Fang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Before I could make an educated guess on whether or not I could "Do better then Wolverine" I would have to have a situation that Wolverine has faced and could see the choices He made during that to tell you which choices I would make. I would hope I would make better ones seeing as how I would make choices that would not be made in a way to make the Story more Exciting.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 09:58 PM
Talon Fang is currently offline Click here to Send Talon Fang a Private Message Find more posts by Talon Fang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Fudge Hell yeah I could do a better Job then Little Jimmy.

Cause I aint STOOPID like he is.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 08:03 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

With just Logan's powers but not skills I doubt I'd be able to pull it off. Also, I've never killed before.

First thing - with your alcohol-induced blackouts, you cannot be sure of anything. Maybe you've killed, you just don't remember it. Scary as it is.

Second - if you get Logan's powers anywhere near their best, killing him won't be a problem. You'll just wade through bullets and everything. Pizza topping, nothing more. Putin is not a god, you Russians are just being told so. Same with Kim Jong-un and North Koreans.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Fudge Hell yeah I could do a better Job then Little Jimmy.

Cause I aint STOOPID like he is.

You are the dumbest person on this site.

Even with Wolverine's powers, I doubt you could crawl out of your mom's basement.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 08:10 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

First thing - with your alcohol-induced blackouts, you cannot be sure of anything. Maybe you've killed, you just don't remember it. Scary as it is.

Second - if you get Logan's powers anywhere near their best, killing him won't be a problem. You'll just wade through bullets and everything. Pizza topping, nothing more. Putin is not a god, you Russians are just being told so. Same with Kim Jong-un and North Koreans.

You are the dumbest person on this site.

Even with Wolverine's powers, I doubt you could crawl out of your mom's basement.

Hee Hee... Only reason I posted in this thread was for this...

eek!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 08:16 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I know. Nobody else pays attention to your posts.

But I love ya, Fly stick out tongue Come, let Uncle Stilt hug you...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 08:19 PM
Vanguard

Warning

Who you callin a b*tch?!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:42 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by Vanguard
Who you callin a b*tch?!

well you get claws and healing factor. what can you do about it??? do you think it will give you better fighting skills? you still punch yourself when you swing at me bro. and now whats up? now whats up? you be using the claws to grill hotdogs on them but when shit gets real wusup?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 06:54 PM
Flyattractor

I know. Nobody else pays attention to your posts.

But I love ya, Fly stick out tongue Come, let Uncle Stilt hug you...

Only if you wear this shirt...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 08:13 PM