KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump Opposes UN Resolution

Trump Opposes UN Resolution
Started by: Rockydonovang

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Angry Trump Opposes UN Resolution

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...y-a7980981.html

The hell?
Also, why the hell are none of the mainstream news networks covering this?

Thankfully, the resolution passed.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 01:42 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fake news says nothing about Trump opposing it.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 01:44 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

He's commander in chief. I know there's a whole slew of other people here to make the decision as well, but he has the most influence over them. If he really wanted to, he could've made the US vote for the resolution rather than against.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:22 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

America is such a backwards country. sad

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 07:54 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

As is England. You idiots drive on the wrong side of the road.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 10:12 AM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
As is England. You idiots drive on the wrong side of the road.

No, they drive on the right side of the road. Get it? HAHAHAHAHAAA!!

Just kill me, please.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 10:38 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

America drives on the right, England drives on the left. Just another reason we are better then England.

Last edited by Sable on Oct 4th, 2017 at 10:54 AM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 10:52 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

America drives on the right, England drives on the left. Just another reason we are better then England.

Yeah, it was like a reverse-pun.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 11:06 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

England goes from left to right like ur supposed to, yeah.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 11:16 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling
England goes from left to right like ur supposed to, yeah.

We have real roads and highways here and a shit ton more people, and driving on the left works better.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 11:19 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

driving on the left works better.
i agree

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 11:58 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh cute, I meant right

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 12:15 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I believe u

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 12:55 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So I know people make fun of the blaze and I am not saying this is accurate, but this gives some potential context:

Why the US voted against the resolution on the death penalty at Human Rights Council

"“We voted against that resolution because of broader concerns with the resolution’s approach in condemning the death penalty in all circumstances, and it called for the abolition of the death penalty altogether,” Nauert told reporters. “We had hoped for a balanced and inclusive resolution that would better reflect the positions of states that continue to apply the death penalty lawfully, as the United States does.”

If that is true I find it highly irresponsible how some in the media framed this.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 08:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

The council was concearned with LGBT rights specifically, and perhaps religious rights if I've heard correctly(?), so no it's not just abolishing the death penalty altogether, it's abolishing it under specific circumstances that target one's freedom.

Perfectly reasonable to abolish, in my opinion.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 09:13 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
So I know people make fun of the blaze and I am not saying this is accurate, but this gives some potential context:

Why the US voted against the resolution on the death penalty at Human Rights Council

"“We voted against that resolution because of broader concerns with the resolution’s approach in condemning the death penalty in all circumstances, and it called for the abolition of the death penalty altogether,” Nauert told reporters. “We had hoped for a balanced and inclusive resolution that would better reflect the positions of states that continue to apply the death penalty lawfully, as the United States does.”

If that is true I find it highly irresponsible how some in the media framed this.

Narrative destroyed.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 09:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord
The council was concearned with LGBT rights specifically, and perhaps religious rights if I've heard correctly(?), so no it's not just abolishing the death penalty altogether, it's abolishing it under specific circumstances that target one's freedom.

Perfectly reasonable to abolish, in my opinion.

Well wait, either it was or wasn't about abolishing the death penalty all together. If it wasn't, why oppose it? Because we are cackling supervillains?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 09:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 09:17 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh Trumpers...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 10:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

I think trump slept with my mother.

I'm almost positive that I'm trump's bastard child

Old Post Oct 4th, 2017 10:07 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote