KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Has Trump Derangement Syndrome Usurped Liberal Beliefs

Has the left become unhinged and deranged
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 6 54.55%
No 5 45.45%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Has Trump Derangement Syndrome Usurped Liberal Beliefs
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Has Trump Derangement Syndrome Usurped Liberal Beliefs

It seems the left is becoming more unhinged. They are willing to forgo their "beliefs" of non violent ways. Attacking the President on his weight, hair, skin color, hands, genitals. Attacking his wife and 11 year old son.

Has Trump Derangement Syndrome exposed progressives as a hypocritical ideology? Have their years of trying to say it's not right to attack others on looks been a farce and only kept in reservation when they need them?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 03:27 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think it would be hard for someone to argue that Trump hasn't brought out the very worst in some on the left. They were so triggered by Trump they could no longer contain their true selves.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 03:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

yes

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 03:35 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

Sable, stop making so many damn threads bro.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 07:15 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
Sable, stop making so many damn threads bro.

Lets see...yep. That pretty much covers all of those rules in that pic Surt put up...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 07:29 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

how so?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 09:12 PM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Afro Cheese
how so?

1. BELIEVING You have the Right to Control Other Peoples Lives. * You telling Stable to stop posting such things.

2. Believing You have the Right to never hear others opinions *You don't like the Opinion that Stable was sharing, and thus you want him to stop.

3. Believing that when you are Offended Others have to care. . *You were offended by Stables Opinion and expect him to feel bad about it.

4. Believing that there are 2 sets of rules. One for you and one for everyone else.
*You demand that Stable change to make you happy.

LIBERAL TO THE CORE!

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 09:20 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

im more concerned with all the micropenis rage syndrome (Mrs.) demonstrated by trumpers

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 10:02 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Bashy admits to being fascinated by Trumper Penis.

Yep.. I aint surprised.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 10:05 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Bashy admits to being fascinated by Trumper Penis.

Yep.. I aint surprised.

Be nice to him, we don't want another 30 page meltdown.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 11:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
Be nice to him, we don't want another 30 page meltdown.

What if we kept it down to a 15 page meltdown?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 11:30 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What if we kept it down to a 15 page meltdown?

Well I was being kind, the meltdown lasted for more than 30 pages.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 11:36 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol to the people who answered no

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 11:43 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
Well I was being kind, the meltdown lasted for more than 30 pages.

Good thing Bashy don't do drugs like He accuses others of doing...becausse imagine how long His rants would be then!?

Originally posted by Sable

I wonder who they could be?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 11:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sable

I would love to hear the rationalization for voting no, but I'm doubting we ever will.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 11:54 PM
Flyattractor

OH I am sure they will have an answer...and if Bashy Answers... I am sure it will involve a certain ... SOMEONE'S PENIS!!!!!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 11:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't even see what other excuse people would give to explain the derangement we are seeing. Hell they went from "Confederate statues are bad" to "Dr. Seuss is racist" in a disturbingly short amount of time.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 12:02 AM
Flyattractor

The Left is set on UTTERLY DESTROYING Western Culture. So they can REPLACE it with their Political Religious Dogma.

LEFTIST FASCISM IS HERE!!!!!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 12:05 AM
Afro Cheese

1. BELIEVING You have the Right to Control Other Peoples Lives. * You telling Stable to stop posting such things.

2. Believing You have the Right to never hear others opinions *You don't like the Opinion that Stable was sharing, and thus you want him to stop.

3. Believing that when you are Offended Others have to care. . *You were offended by Stables Opinion and expect him to feel bad about it.

4. Believing that there are 2 sets of rules. One for you and one for everyone else.
*You demand that Stable change to make you happy.

LIBERAL TO THE CORE!

rolling on floor laughing
None of what you just said is true.

My statement to Sable was a mere suggestion. I was looking through the threads in this section and it seems like most of them are his. Then I see pointless threads like this and figured I would say something. I'm not telling him to stop posting threads. I'm saying it seems like quantity over quality to me and I would suggest trying to go in the other direction. I would rather see a few high-quality threads with a lot of potential for discussion than a million threads that are just designed to take jabs at the other side of the political aisle. Whether he takes that advice is entirely up to him.

Also, it has nothing to do with me being offended or not liking his opinion. You're just so politically charged that you interpret any criticism in that way.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 05:46 PM
Afro Cheese

Just noticed he's been banned. I don't think that was necessary.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 06:57 PM