KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Parker aka Spiderman most deadly villain

Parker aka Spiderman most deadly villain
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Parker aka Spiderman most deadly villain

Who is it???

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 10:37 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I still think Venom and Carnage are but I know a lotta people are gonna say Osborn and Ock.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 10:39 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Carnage

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 11:38 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Morlun

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 12:30 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

We talking straight up Physically or Mentally?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 12:32 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Doesn't matter. Whomever you feel is his most deadly villain.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 12:35 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

I've always thought guys like Sandman, Hydro Man, Molten Man, and Electro were his deadliest foes. He can't beat them in a direct confrontation without some sort of plot-device/exploitable weakness.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 12:49 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Doctor Octopus. Spider agility/strength is virtually useless against those arms.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 12:52 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

By what metric? Actual number of kills? Total power? Against Spidey specifically or in general? There's also the question of where we draw the line of who's in his rogues gallery. He's fought most of the Marvel universe by this point.

Idol mentioned some with the most potential. But Carnage has racked up more kills than all of those combined. And someone like Morlun probably has the most raw power.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 01:07 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Then there are those that could say the more Prep Versions of the Villains could be more dangerous for their planning and ability to devise some thing that can cause major devastation.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 05:49 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Carver I've PMd you a list. You can't read it unless you take me off ignore (although strangely, I can read all the PMs you sent).

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:12 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

By times one villain went off the charts and became an event villain: Carnage.

By bodycount: Carnage or Morlun.

By history, status and personal stuff it would be either: Green Goblin or Doc Ock.

By simple power level:

Carnage (Carnage U.S.A.)
Judas Traveller (Pre-Retcon)
Spider Queen
Morlun
Solus
Norman Osborn (Super Adaptoid)
Kuhul Ajaw
Regent (full hero tubes)

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 06:13 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Morlun from what I remember nearly killed him

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 12:12 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Black Tarantula.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:12 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Morlun

Straight up deadly, probably Morlun, the way i've seen him denated on this site.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 09:50 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Doctor Octopus. Spider agility/strength is virtually useless against those arms.

Well he has beaten ock physically many times. I went back in the old issues and remembered how physically dominant the lizard was. Spidey would hurt his fists punching Connors and he no sold the shit out of him.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 05:17 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote