KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Somalia Attack: 200 dead- 275 Injured

Somalia Attack: 200 dead- 275 Injured
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Somalia Attack: 200 dead- 275 Injured

Group responsible believed robbed Al-Shabab. Death toll expected to rise due to people trapped in buildings. How horrible
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...tm_content=2042

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 07:10 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not a western country so we don't care. More difficult to advance an agenda.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 07:45 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Still sad definitely one of the largest of nlt the largest Islamic attack this year

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 07:53 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

When will we learn and insist on background checks for bombs.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 08:13 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Watch how many "thoughts and prayers" and Facebook profile picture filters will go up.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 08:15 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Watch how many "thoughts and prayers" and Facebook profile picture filters will go up.

Did you see my status update about the "thoughts are prayers" about Vegas? I really don't like the "sending prayers" or "we will pray you for you" comments and status updates. Disingenuous and only serves for them to pat themselves on the back and feel happy with their little circlejerk prayer circles.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 08:33 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This religion just keeps dishing out a f*ckton of peace.

Everybody use this as a learning experience for this great religion that totally does not deserve to be wiped from the face of the Earth.

How the teachings of Islam could help us prevent more sexual abuse scandals

Thanks Islam thumb up

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 08:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

What a trafić lisa of life SMH

Unfortunately y'all are right. Updating fb status solves nothing until an honest and pragmatic approach is taken towards radical Islam. I also agree that we tend to pay less attention to atrocities that happen *spmewhere out there* like holocaust of Christiians in somę parts of Africa and Asia or modern day slavery

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 07:09 AM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

* tragic loss of life

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 07:10 AM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Sh!t man... This is awful.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 07:15 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Did you see my status update about the "thoughts are prayers" about Vegas? I really don't like the "sending prayers" or "we will pray you for you" comments and status updates. Disingenuous and only serves for them to pat themselves on the back and feel happy with their little circlejerk prayer circles.

Check Anthony Jeselnik over here. 😂

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 04:58 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Death toll's up to over 300 now. Awful.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 05:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

RIP to all those lost in this heinous attack.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 05:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

it's terrible but at least it's not here.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 05:37 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by dadudemon

You and I aren't connected of Facebook. Were were connected at one time, but I think you either deleted me or shut down your profile.

I completely agree with you, however. Disingenuous, indeed.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 06:11 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Raisen
it's terrible but at least it's not here.

Give it time. Islam is on the march and it is spreading its peace.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 06:22 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Give it time. Islam is on the march and it is spreading its peace.

That was my thought too, it's not here...for now. But hey they libs will keep blocking the travel ban. If something ever happens with someone from the countries Trump wanted to block, I don't care if it's just one life lost, the blood will be on their hands.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 07:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
That was my thought too, it's not here...for now. But hey they libs will keep blocking the travel ban. If something ever happens with someone from the countries Trump wanted to block, I don't care if it's just one life lost, the blood will be on their hands.

You might come off with a smidgen of sincerity if you were actually wanted countries like Saudi Arabia to be on the top of Trump's travel ban.

Right now, you're just coming off like a silly retard and "massive phaggot" as some have noted. Sorry if that hurts.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 19th, 2017 at 08:30 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 08:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Robtard

Right now, you're just coming off like a silly retard and "massive phaggot" as some have noted. Sorry if that hurts.

It only hurts when He laughs.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 08:21 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
You might come off with a smidgen of sincerity if you were actually wanted countries like Saudi Arabia to be on the top of Trump's travel ban.

But I've said in the past I want it on there too. It's funny how your legendary memory fails when it suits you. All you can do is call me a "phaggot", which is an insult you picked up from a pseudo-intellectual troll.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 19th, 2017 at 08:36 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 08:33 PM