KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Jeremiah Harm

Jeremiah Harm
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Jeremiah Harm

A promo for the upcoming film. From the people who brought you Iron Sky and Live Free or Die Hard and also based on the same comic of the same name from Boom Studio's

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2012 07:27 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I just came across this and watched the promo here...

http://twitchfilm.com/2012/11/iron-...n=zergnet_36571

It looks pretty fun. Kind of the opposite of Riddick (he's the bounty hunter instead of being the bounty). The promo footage isn't bad at all. I haven't seen Iron Sky, so I'm just judging it from the trailer I watched for it many months ago, but I fear I'm going to wish it wasn't this director who got ahold of it...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 02:27 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I get a Duke Nukem vibe from the character

haven't seen Iron Sky but seems it was a bad film going by alot of the reviews.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 03:52 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji

haven't seen Iron Sky but seems it was a bad film going by alot of the reviews.

I actually read a review that made the case for it being a pretty clever satire on American nazi tactics. I'm intrigued, I'll probably give it a chance at some point.. it's probably at least worth a chuckle or two.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 06:16 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ditto
I'm your huckleberry

That trailer was ineffective at convincing me that seeing this film would be a worthwhile endeavor.

SUPPORT MY TROOPS! Plz \(^_^)/

Old Post Jan 9th, 2013 11:36 PM
ditto is currently offline Click here to Send ditto a Private Message Find more posts by ditto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ascendancy

Trailer seemed like a video game promo. Duke Nukem vibe indeed. Have to see more before I'd really be interested.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2013 05:15 AM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by ditto
That trailer was ineffective at convincing me that seeing this film would be a worthwhile endeavor.

Originally posted by Ascendancy
Trailer seemed like a video game promo.

It's not a trailer. It IS a promo. A bit unusual for a film, but I honestly prefer it to having random snippets of the entire movie flashed at rapid speeds at you. I honestly wish MORE films promoted themselves this way. You get a better sense of the tone of the film. I thought this was great, personally. Sounds like it could be a hilarious and entertaining character. I wonder if this is the footage being used to try to sell the story to a studio or something so it can get made??

I did find the IMDB Page for this, though.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 01:57 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

So I revisited this promo video and I really, really like it. Think it shows great potential, especially in this post-Guardians of the Galaxy era. Granted I doubt this darker/noir type character would have quite the same appeal as Guardians, but still.

Does anyone know what happened to this? Did it never get funding and get off the ground or what?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 01:03 AM
riv6672

Got a sense of deja vu, like i've seen this before. huh

Anyhow, seems okay. Like the premise.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2017 04:18 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Does anyone know what happened to this? Did it never get funding and get off the ground or what?

Looked on the Youtube video comments, Someone saying the director said the film has died and in it's place they started working on Iron Sky 2....

Old Post Oct 10th, 2017 01:11 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Kazenji
Looked on the Youtube video comments, Someone saying the director said the film has died and in it's place they started working on Iron Sky 2....

Hm. I tried to watch Iron Sky once or twice and kept falling asleep. It was boring. That's a shame. Does anyone really want an Iron Sky 2? Is the world really demanding that? lol

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 12:37 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I liked the idea for Iron Sky but the execution was crap.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 11:50 PM