KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doomsday Vs Savage Hulk :Slugfest

Doomsday Vs Savage Hulk :Slugfest
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Doomsday Vs Savage Hulk :Slugfest

They each take turns hitting untill one drops.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:58 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Only worse, because this is only Savage. wink

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:06 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Savage Hulk wins.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:05 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Doomsday with ease his healing factor will get maxed out then he revert like he always dose....his clone i mean doomsday is Superior in every way

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:16 AM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

When have you ever voted for Hulk. Hulk wins.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:47 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

As Abhi implied, I'm very heavily biased against Superman, or anything associated with Superman.

If someone like me, who is so heavily biased, is forced to agree that Doomsday wins, that should mean something. sad

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 12:52 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I'm wondering something? What would be the difference in the Death Match peoples opinions and any other forum poster's opinion? They got a few of their facts wrong, but it is what it is. Hunter prey Darkseid couldn't have been the real Darkseid, unless of course Hunter prey Doomsday is able to beat the mess out of the Anti-Monitor? That's just one thing that seemed off about that video. I wonder how many other things can be picked apart?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:35 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm wondering something? What would be the difference in the Death Match peoples opinions and any other forum poster's opinion? They got a few of their facts wrong, but it is what it is. Hunter prey Darkseid couldn't have been the real Darkseid, unless of course Hunter prey Doomsday is able to beat the mess out of the Anti-Monitor? That's just one thing that seemed off about that video. I wonder how many other things can be picked apart?
doomsday was tearing threw imprelax dam i butchered his name but yea his clones the ones that was laying waste did nothing to dd. Dd is greater then hulk and superman yes even superman

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:39 AM
mighty adam is currently offline Click here to Send mighty adam a Private Message Find more posts by mighty adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

Originally posted by carver9
When have you ever voted for Hulk. Hulk wins.
hulk can beat alot of people and if this fight took place before superman killed him with strength ill give hulk the win but it didn't so unless hulk lets out gamma energy and melts dd which is something hulk should do ill love to see that but it never happened.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:42 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by mighty adam
doomsday was tearing threw imprelax dam i butchered his name but yea his clones the ones that was laying waste did nothing to dd. Dd is greater then hulk and superman yes even superman

No he isn't. Superman in a forum setting would have knocked DD's head clean off if he went all out instead of allowing DD to absorb his punches and evolve. Superman fought him like he would fight anormal villain. If Superman knew that he was fighting the equivalent of a mindless robot, he would, or should have broke his arse far before it escalated to the point that he was fighting his near equal. Do you recall how much force it took to defeat DOS DD? Reflect on that moment.

I'm certain that you will agree that if Superman came out swinging with the amount of force that he used to take DD in the final moments that things would have never gotten as ugly as they did.

I don't have much to say about Savage Hulk aside from the fact that he has feats above blowing out windows throughout a city. However I will agree that HP DD would defeat the immature Savage Hulk. It took him too long in most cases to ramp up to that level.

As for the Imperiex probes, they didn't all seem to be on the same level. I'm also wondering if you actually believe that DD could defeat the Anti Monitor, because he was able to crush several Imperiex probes?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 01:52 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mighty adam

No he isn't. Superman in a forum setting would have knocked DD's head clean off if he went all out instead of allowing DD to absorb his punches and evolve. Superman fought him like he would fight anormal villain. If Superman knew that he was fighting the equivalent of a mindless robot, he would, or should have broke his arse far before it escalated to the point that he was fighting his near equal. Do you recall how much force it took to defeat DOS DD? Reflect on that moment.

I'm certain that you will agree that if Superman came out swinging with the amount of force that he used to take DD in the final moments that things would have never gotten as ugly as they did.

I don't have much to say about Savage Hulk aside from the fact that he has feats above blowing out windows throughout a city. However I will agree that HP DD would defeat the immature Savage Hulk. It took him too long in most cases to ramp up to that level.

As for the Imperiex probes, they didn't all seem to be on the same level. I'm also wondering if you actually believe that DD could defeat the Anti Monitor, because he was able to crush several Imperiex probes?
when he came back from imperiex prime melting he mite could. Doomsday should always be a villain you have to boom to the end of time to beat he should always evlove past what killed him even if it was a abastrac entity. Dos dd was shit the HP dd, and the one that put superman in a coma should always be the ultimate villain beatable only by plot device.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 03:35 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Depends on the version of DD, WBH would be a better match till HP who would stomp.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:24 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

That....is a fair point. And on I had forgotten to consider, that DD was amping the whole time.

Superman in a forum fight should indeed beat him down.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:46 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolverineX25
Weapon X

Doomsday

Even though Savage Hulk is a Massive Beast, and his power increases with rage, etc. - Doomsday has the natural ability to adapt and evolve to the situation. He cannot die from the same cause twice. Doomsday takes this. rock rock rock

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 06:21 AM
WolverineX25 is currently offline Click here to Send WolverineX25 a Private Message Find more posts by WolverineX25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Current hulk would qualify as Savage hulk but also classic. Big difference.

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 10:03 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

This is Dos Doomsday before getting killed by superman

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 10:05 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
This is Dos Doomsday before getting killed by superman

Was just about to ask what level DD was on. Thanks for the clarification.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 10:18 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Its much closer than I originally thought now. But I still give the edge to DD.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 12:26 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Damborgson
Its much closer than I originally thought now. But I still give the edge to DD.

Really? You do know that Savage Hulk has punched well above what DOS Doomsday was able to take all the way up until he was put into a coma right? Savage Hulk had some pretty ridiculous thunder clap feats back in the day, and those were just thunder claps. IMO DOS Superman may have been the weakest Superman of any era. and he held back all the way until the end. I don't want to say Savage Hulk wins, but I can't ignore the maximum amount of punishment that DOSDD was able to absorb.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 03:44 AM
cdtm

Doomsday wins. A GL and Guardian are >>>>>> Savage Hulk. As is Byrne era Superman.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2017 04:04 AM