KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dark Multiverse

Dark Multiverse
Started by: Obsidian1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Obsidian1

Dark Multiverse

Who can destroy it in DC ?

It is said to contain all of DC as a spec inside it

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 11:19 AM
Obsidian1 is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian1 a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 11:23 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Probably some PIS weakness, a lot like Nekron. Just remove whatever acts as a gate. In this case, Batman.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:22 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolverineX25
Weapon X

Can't the Anti-Monitor? Or Lucifer Morningstar (unless you're excluding Vertigo...)

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 07:23 AM
WolverineX25 is currently offline Click here to Send WolverineX25 a Private Message Find more posts by WolverineX25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Even though the Dark Multiverse is essentially the same size/scale as the Overvoid, it can evidently be destroyed rather easily:

So if that is a legit way of obliterating the Dark Multiverse in its entirety(which IS f*cking stupid, mind you), I'd say there are loads of characters who could destroy it... /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 7th, 2017 at 02:48 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 02:42 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SithLantern93

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Even though the Dark Multiverse is essentially the same size/scale as the Overvoid, it can evidently be destroyed rather easily:

So if that is a legit way of obliterating the Dark Multiverse in its entirety(which IS f*cking stupid, mind you), I'd say there are loads of characters who could destroy it... /shrug

Can a non jobbing Spectre could do the job? I think yes.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 06:33 PM
SithLantern93 is currently offline Click here to Send SithLantern93 a Private Message Find more posts by SithLantern93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Hell from what it looks like, street levellers like ras and vandal could do it lol.

Plus, Murder Machine said Cyborg could potentially end them? Or was it the promethium in him.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 06:35 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ The Man Who Laughs mentioned that it was the "metal" in Cyborg that could have given them issues:
https://i.imgur.com/wxkwaxF.jpg
Since I don't think his new body contains Nth Metal(which seems like it will play a role against the Dark Multiverse), it's probably the promethium, yeah. thumb up

Bigger question I had is: who in the f*ck is Shazam's gimp in the scan I posted:

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 7th, 2017 at 07:03 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 06:56 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Black Adam

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 06:59 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I highly doubt they will succeed. Too easy.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 11:34 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'll be surprised if they even attempt that attack, tbh. The page hints at the mix of matter/anti-matter doing more than *just* destroying the Dark Multiverse. Perhaps it could obliterate the mainstream multiverse as well..? /shrug

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 12:36 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hell from what it looks like, street levellers like ras and vandal could do it lol.

Plus, Murder Machine said Cyborg could potentially end them? Or was it the promethium in him.

My guys can just rewrite the story so its however you want Cyborg to do it.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 01:02 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obsidian1

In terms of raw power who can destroy it ? Didn’t death claim all of Dc including Darkness/light only leaving the void in books of magic ? And also primal monitor birthed all of creations including the dark multiverse which lies underneath yahwehs cosmos.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 08:08 AM
Obsidian1 is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian1 a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8swords

curious about shazam's gimp as well..
and curious if the plan worked or not.. seeing that in the next issue we see kendra together with the rest of the JL after how many days after the event right? soo did they fail and kendra escaped?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 10:43 AM
8swords is currently offline Click here to Send 8swords a Private Message Find more posts by 8swords Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Snyder said it will happen later in series.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 11:13 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

^ The Man Who Laughs mentioned that it was the "metal" in Cyborg that could have given them issues:
https://i.imgur.com/wxkwaxF.jpg
Since I don't think his new body contains Nth Metal(which seems like it will play a role against the Dark Multiverse), it's probably the promethium, yeah. thumb up

Bigger question I had is: who in the f*ck is Shazam's gimp in the scan I posted:

LOB

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 11:50 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote