KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Harvey Weinstein Lawyering Up after Reveal, Decades of Sexual Harrassment Allegations

Harvey Weinstein Lawyering Up after Reveal, Decades of Sexual Harrassment Allegations
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Harvey Weinstein Lawyering Up after Reveal, Decades of Sexual Harrassment Allegations

Lawyering Up

Who is Harry you might ask. Film producer, co-founder of_Miramax Films, and_The Weinstein Company

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 07:31 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

He always has looked like a creep.

When you look like you've been jogging behind a grit truck and yet you still manage to marry Georgina Chapman why would you risk it?

Because you're a dirty creepster.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:16 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have not heard anything from Hillary Clinton on this matter.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:18 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
He always has looked like a creep.

When you look like you've been jogging behind a grit truck and yet you still manage to marry Georgina Chapman why would you risk it?

Because you're a dirty creepster.

Yeah, but her stock goes down if she'd get with a dirty creep, so having her actually isn't that great. It cancels itself out.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ashley Judd now speaking out. I wonder why she never spoke out before, but took the time to call Trump Trump a butt load of names in front of the White House for "Sexually assaulting women."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ew I can't think of Judd without thinking about her speech about bloody bed sheets and shit. Chick went full retard. I'm talking to infini-tard and beyond.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

She said he used to make her watch him take showerslaughing out loud

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:34 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah, but her stock goes down if she'd get with a dirty creep, so having her actually isn't that great. It cancels itself out.

True dat.

Gold diggers are not attractive.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:34 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by Sable
She said he used to make her watch him take showerslaughing out loud

****er's stealing my material.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:36 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

"In 2014, Mr. Weinstein invited Emily Nestor, who had worked just one day as a temporary employee, to the same hotel and made another offer: If she accepted his sexual advances, he would boost her career, according to accounts she provided to colleagues who sent them to Weinstein Company executives. The following year, once again at the Peninsula, a female assistant said Mr. Weinstein badgered her into giving him a massage while he was naked, leaving her “crying and very distraught,” wrote a colleague, Lauren O’Connor, in a searing memo asserting sexual harassment and other misconduct by their boss."

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:41 PM
Raisen

I missed you broseph

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:41 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:42 PM
Raisen

Originally posted by Sable
laughing out loud

you've been ignoring me. I don't know what I did to you baby, but I'm sorry.

forgive me broseph.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:44 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Raisen

forgive me broseph.

Play him this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnfSoaJxe3Y

Works every time, 60% or the time.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Robtard
Play him this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnfSoaJxe3Y

Works every time, 60% or the time.

you've been a good friend bro. you're always there for me

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:47 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Man what a gross sob.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:51 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

I doubt he's the only one like this.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:54 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raisen

forgive me broseph.

It was probably about the time you trolled me into thinking you were at a Trump rally. Then when you came back here and laughed about it.

Last edited by Sable on Oct 5th, 2017 at 10:59 PM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 10:57 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Harry Wienstien is now going after the NRA instead of going after women.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:39 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Like I'm totes torn now. Sure he's a disgusting sexual predator, but he's doing the right thing taking on the NRA. Man, toughie.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 11:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote