KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Britain. Russia Interfered with your BREXIT!?

Britain. Russia Interfered with your BREXIT!?
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Britain. Russia Interfered with your BREXIT!?

Ther Rascally Russian Villain was BEHIND IT ALL!?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 08:43 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Hey if they can't be a superpower they might as well bring down everyone else, even the playing field.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 08:46 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

What a mean thing to say about Britain...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 08:48 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thank you, based Putin.

Did you do Catalan, as well?

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 09:49 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Russia is becoming such an easy scapegoat. How long until we blame Putin for climate change?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 10:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

How many governments have we screwed with, influenced or toppled?

Why is it so terrible when other countries try to be us?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 10:46 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
How many governments have we screwed with, influenced or toppled?

Why is it so terrible when other countries try to be us?

Lol, we've flat out installed dictators in other countries and then prevented elections because we didn't think our guy would win. Then when the dictator...behaved like a dictator we allowed him to get overthrown. Oh, he ended up shot to death in the coup. Or we can talk about the heroin our intelligence agencies helped bring into the country in the 1970s lol. Then in the same decade we declare a war on drugs, because this country is bi polar as f*ck.

But grr, those Russians, how dare they do what we do. Rules for thee, but not for me.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 10:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol, we've flat out installed dictators in other countries and then prevented elections because we didn't think our guy would win. Then when the dictator...behaved like a dictator we allowed him to get overthrown. Oh, he ended up shot to death in the coup. Or we can talk about the heroin our intelligence agencies helped bring into the country in the 1970s lol. Then in the same decade we declare a war on drugs, because this country is bi polar as f*ck.

But grr, those Russians, how dare they do what we do. Rules for thee, but not for me.
The biggest irony is Russia most likely had nothing to do with either of the elections.

I remember during the debates when Trump was a sore loser for not accepting the results before they came out. Hillary mentioned Russia dozens of times in the debates like she wanted war with them. She said "Russia poses the biggest threat to our national security."

It's almost as if all this was planned out ahead of time....

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 11:18 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Foxsteak
The biggest irony is Russia most likely had nothing to do with either of the elections.

I remember during the debates when Trump was a sore loser for not accepting the results before they came out. Hillary mentioned Russia dozens of times in the debates like she wanted war with them. She said "Russia poses the biggest threat to our national security."

It's almost as if all this was planned out ahead of time....

It's hilarious how just a few years ago these pricks laughed at Mitt Romney for saying the same things about Russia lol. What little dweebs.

The Russian ads...like 40% of them came after the election. Trump lost states where hundreds of Russian ads appeared, won states with far less adds(like 50). It's asinine.

We also literally invented an assassination gun. You might be wondering...well any gun can kill, but nope...this was meant to murder without making it seem like murder. It would simulate like a heart attack or something if you got shot with it.

But hey, we need to trust these intelligence agencies that have repeatedly lied to us, installed dictators, etc.

Did you know our government more or less murdered people during prohibition? Purposely added some poison to a substance they knew would be used to make cheap liquor. Then basically shrugged their shoulders over the deaths. 'Murica.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 11:24 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's hilarious how just a few years ago these pricks laughed at Mitt Romney for saying the same things about Russia lol. What little dweebs.

The Russian ads...like 40% of them came after the election. Trump lost states where hundreds of Russian ads appeared, won states with far less adds(like 50). It's asinine.

We also literally invented an assassination gun. You might be wondering...well any gun can kill, but nope...this was meant to murder without making it seem like murder. It would simulate like a heart attack or something if you got shot with it.

But hey, we need to trust these intelligence agencies that have repeatedly lied to us, installed dictators, etc.

Did you know our government more or less murdered people during prohibition? Purposely added some poison to a substance they knew would be used to make cheap liquor. Then basically shrugged their shoulders over the deaths. 'Murica.
ice dart heart attack guns have been around since the 60s.

And what Russian ads?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 11:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Foxsteak
ice dart heart attack guns have been around since the 60s.

And what Russian ads?

You know this whole business about "Dem Russians bought ads and put it on social media and other stuff!". The implication by imbeciles is this influenced the election into Hilary's favor.

But like I said, they ignore inconvenient truths, like states that had hundreds of ads not giving Trump the victory. And you will not see most mention how nearly half the ads appeared after the election was over and not even all of them were political.

Oh, and we can also talk about one other thing we did: project paper clip. We literally made it to the moon because of nazis lol.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 11:33 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know this whole business about "Dem Russians bought ads and put it on social media and other stuff!". The implication by imbeciles is this influenced the election into Hilary's favor.

But like I said, they ignore inconvenient truths, like states that had hundreds of ads not giving Trump the victory. And you will not see most mention how nearly half the ads appeared after the election was over and not even all of them were political.

Oh, and we can also talk about one other thing we did: project paper clip. We literally made it to the moon because of nazis lol.
Oh I remember. The Russians hacked facebook and put negative Hillary memes on there or something. Lies like when she laughed about that girl getting raped at 12.

They can't be serious.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 01:27 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate this world and the people who inhabit it.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 01:28 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

They yell about Russians interfering with our country on social media...

What about all the Hollywood movies designed to break up the Soviet Bloc?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 01:29 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by Kurk
I hate this world and the people who inhabit it.

I hear good things about Mars, not a lot of folks there yet.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 01:30 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't hate the world, there is a lot of good and nice things. Unfortunately horrible people exist and we are now in an era where we tippy toe around feelings.

Remember the 80s? God dammit, you could say anything. Now nearly everyone is a little b*tch.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 01:33 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I didn't have a car in the 80s, had to get parents to drive me anywhere.

Otherwise a quality decade.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 01:34 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
I didn't have a car in the 80s, had to get parents to drive me anywhere.

Otherwise a quality decade.

I didn't have a car either, but I was 5 years old. Personally I blame the patriarchy.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 01:40 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Yeah White Men suck.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 01:47 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't hate the world, there is a lot of good and nice things. Unfortunately horrible people exist and we are now in an era where we tippy toe around feelings.

Remember the 80s? God dammit, you could say anything. Now nearly everyone is a little b*tch.
I hate the double standards put out by society more than anything. I hate academia. I hate how universities brain-wash students with idealisms for the sake of lining their pockets; only to have a bunch of worthless bachelor degrees pop out several years later and cry to comrade Bernie when reality hits them. I hate how social decay has squandered the original ideas America was built on. Independence in frowned upon. Chivalry is worthy of hand-slaps. Ignorance is encouraged. Emotions and feelings trump logic and rational.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 01:49 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote