KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » If you can kill 1 person on the planet

If you can kill 1 person on the planet
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

If you can kill 1 person on the planet

Or pay him off to disapear forever (non negotiable)who would it be (you cannot get caught)

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 06:52 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i don't feel like talking to secret service so i'll just replace my first answer with 'carrot top'.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 06:54 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm, I'd have to do some research. I'd probably choose a dictator.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 07:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mark Wahlberg

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 07:06 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^Great choice.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 07:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Myself.

Howdy!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 07:07 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

...awkward.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 07:12 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

you

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 07:18 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Myself.
lol

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 07:18 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Myself.

Same.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 07:39 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

The Pope

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 07:40 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
The Pope

(please log in to view the image)

why?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 07:43 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I wouldn’t kill anyone specific right away. I’d wait until I’m in a situation when somebody royally pisses me off and off him/her.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 07:45 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Someone responsible for driving human rights violations, in the interest of protecting people’s rights, not out of resentment or a personal grudge.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 08:15 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Originally posted by MythLord
Same.
same

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 08:43 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Gaia

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 08:50 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hitler.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 08:52 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
(please log in to view the image)

why?

I have a thing about the Catholic church and he's their poster boy.

Thou shall not make unto thee any graven image.

And yet they have all these statues of "saints" and what not they pray to.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

And yet these dumbfvcks pray to Mary... a HUMAN.

There's more peeves but those are some of the ones that drive me crazy.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 08:57 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
I have a thing about the Catholic church and he's their poster boy.

Thou shall not make unto thee any graven image.

And yet they have all these statues of "saints" and what not they pray to.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

And yet these dumbfvcks pray to Mary... a HUMAN.

There's more peeves but those are some of the ones that drive me crazy.

So you'd basically kill someone because of religious differences?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 08:59 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

So you’re a Christian... and you’d rather attack someone you share a lot of ideological ground but have a very specific ideological disagreement with... rather than someone whose even further in opposition to your beliefs?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 08:59 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote