KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » I'm going fishing

I'm going fishing
Started by: Raisen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raisen

I'm going fishing

I need to step outside my internet bubble where I hate on Donald Trump for no real reasons.

So i'm going lake fishing. I have a boat, tackle, and poles.

Who wants to enjoy the beautiful weather and take a break from hating people we don't even know?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 04:37 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good for you. Most of us only waste time on here because we have no lives. Save yourself.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 06:17 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Try to use cocaine to catch a fish, just like in that King of the Hill episode.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 06:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

If you don't catch anything, toss a stick of dynamite in the water, boom goes the fishsticks!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 07:08 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

drown

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 09:22 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I know a nice lake with some good fishing....

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 09:25 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'm taking a trip to the Boston area with my gf in a few days. Will be there for a week. Very excited, I love it there.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 09:27 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

....is it too soon to make Boston Strangler Jokes yet?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 09:31 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It definitely is not.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 09:56 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

...Ok then....You enjoy them Beans!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 09:58 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Fish happen to love baked beans.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 10:14 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Toss in some Good Boston Coffee and this is why Boston wins Most Aromatic City Award...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 10:22 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Too bad they have such annoying accents.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 10:22 PM
cdtm

If this is for general crisis's:

Do national crisis's start from the top down, or the bottom up?

I'm reading a 1994 article on family planning in the Netherlands. The low rate of abortion, unplanned pregnancies, and fear of overpopulation has resulted in studies by certain groups of researchers.

The way I see it, there's two ways of looking at this:

1. Someone up top decided too many people are having babies, cutting into the budgets for money that isn't there, and got a campaign going to fear monger the general public into supporting birth control/abortions.

2. The general public got into a panic all on its own, and the people up top are panicing trying to address their concerns to head off civil unrest/riots/losing elections.

Is it 1, or is it 2?

I ask that for every social issue, and I can never figure out what sparks a controversy. But they don't start on their own.. Someone makes them happen.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 06:08 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killjoy12

Re: I'm going fishing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raisen
I need to step outside my internet bubble where I hate on Donald Trump for no real reasons.

Who wants to enjoy the beautiful weather and take a break from hating people we don't even know?

Go for the large mouth bass. Nothing like fishing a top water lure and a bass comes flying out of the water for it!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 01:25 AM
Killjoy12 is currently offline Click here to Send Killjoy12 a Private Message Find more posts by Killjoy12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raisen

I'll join. You can be Fredo. thumb up

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 01:41 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will be the horses head, I've been practicing for years.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 01:43 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote