KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is Trump going to get Impeached

Is Donald Trump going to get impeached
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 8 40.00%
No 12 60.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Is Trump going to get Impeached
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Is Trump going to get Impeached

Yes or No

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 02:54 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 02:56 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol for a second I thought that said it was a tweet from John Schneider and I was like...what?

Anyways, going by everything we know as of right now: no I do not think he is going to get impeached. But if it comes to light that he did something illegal he definitely needs to go, as will anyone else who did something. That will be a swamp that needs to be drained lol.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 03:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually wait I change my mind. I think no matter what Trump will not be impeached. Due to his ego I do not think he'd ever allow it, he'd resign before it got to that point. He'd try to pull some bullshit and blame the press or something and spin it into a victory,

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 03:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Has this story changed since Hillary lost the election?

"He won cos of Russia!"

Has any evidence or anything worth discussing actually manifested? Cos it just sounds like you're still sore that Madame President lost.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 03:21 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Actually wait I change my mind. I think no matter what Trump will not be impeached. Due to his ego I do not think he'd ever allow it, he'd resign before it got to that point. He'd try to pull some bullshit and blame the press or something and spin it into a victory,

i believe the exact opposite of this. i think he will thrash, kick, and scream "fake news" as they frogmarch him to jail; because he really is that deluded and doesn't know when to shut his mouth, let alone quit.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 03:24 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Look at how many times he's declared bankruptcy, he isn't afraid to undermine and abuse the system. Trump tends to play the "clever" guy not the really smart one. Look at how he manipulates our news cycles despite the fact he lies when he does it.

If he did something illegal then I do hope we can find a system of justice that isn't what we have seen the in past. Two tiered when the rich pay a fine (which is meaningless) and everyday americans that would be slammed without millions of dollars giving them a legal shield.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 03:35 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You seem confused, a president can not stop an impeachment. Clinton was impeached for lying under oath and obstructing justice by the House, but he wasn't removed because the Senate didn't vote for his removal.

So in your scenario, he would be impeached and he would then be voted to be removed, but he'd rage-quit and resign before the paperwork was done, like Nixon.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 03:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
You seem confused, a president can not stop an impeachment. Clinton was impeached for lying under oath and obstructing justice by the House, but he wasn't removed because the Senate didn't vote for his removal.

So in your scenario, he would be impeached and he would then be voted to be removed, but he'd rage-quit and resign before the paperwork was done, like Nixon.

Which is what I'm saying: Trump will resign before he lets himself get impeached.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 06:02 PM
Silent Master

For all those that want Trump removed from office, you do realize that would leave Pence in charge, right?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 06:46 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

"The Russia inquiry continues to plague Donald Trump's fledgling presidency, but calls to impeach him remain wishful liberal thinking for now." - BBC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39945744

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 06:51 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait, so Trump disclosed information to the Russians about ISIS?

I think that is grounds for impeachment if there is evidence of such.

Trump, what are you doing you absolute madman!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 06:54 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Let us hope so.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 06:55 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Silent Master
For all those that want Trump removed from office, you do realize that would leave Pence in charge, right?

thumb up thumb up thumb up

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 07:05 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Princess Diana
Isnt Russia fighting ISIS?
I think it's unconstitutional for the president to casually disclose classified information in such a manner that it might put United States interests at risk.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 07:08 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Silent Master

Yeah, I know, and that's a disturbing thought. But it's the principle of the matter.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 07:10 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The "but Pence!" is just another scare tactic. If Trump gets removed it won't be for at least another year, so then we'll have two-ish years of Pence and he very most likely won't win in 2020 with the scandal being so recent. Pence is VP material, not President. FFS, he refers to his wife as "mother" and he can't have dinner with another woman without freaking out cos his feelings.

But imo, Trump's completing his first term.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 07:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The gays would be screaming if Pence got put in charge. The feminists as well, you can bet we'd see the "he won't be alone with anyone but his wife" stories resurface.

The hilarious this is I think some of them still think, however irrational it is, that Hilary might be able to somehow claw her way into the WH. That will never happen.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 07:13 PM
quanchi112
Disney

The gays would be screaming if Pence got put in charge. The feminists as well, you can bet we'd see the "he won't be alone with anyone but his wife" stories resurface.

The hilarious this is I think some of them still think, however irrational it is, that Hilary might be able to somehow claw her way into the WH. That will never happen.
Dude, stfu about Hillary you moronic clown.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 07:16 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Dude, stfu about Hillary you moronic clown.

I'll discuss whoever I please little one.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 07:17 PM