KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Colorado Shooting: 3 dead, No suspect

Colorado Shooting: 3 dead, No suspect
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Colorado Shooting: 3 dead, No suspect

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/0...police-say.html

Amazingly they don't have a suspect, one person died en route to the hospital

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 06:48 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Lets pray this was done by white people this time.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 06:51 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

It's at a Walmart obviously it's some dipstick redneck gun nut.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 07:13 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yes, but this is Denver and its a Sanctuary City so that means it will have a Good DIVERSITY of "Redneck" in it. That or its gang related.

Cause..DIVERSITY!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 07:23 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It appears this was done by a "White Male" so the Left can use this to spread Racist Views against Whites. Its all good now.

Too bad they guy doesn't look to "redneck" thou....oh well you can't have it all.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:03 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

So it's a false flag op to distract from the brown Uzbekistani terrorist.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:41 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That is how the Looney Left Thinks!!!!!

That and this guy used a Hand Gun not a "Machine Gun". That sucks for the Lefties Arguments as well.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:58 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

#MAGA

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
It's at a Walmart obviously it's some dipstick redneck gun nut.

Nah, we had a black guy shoot someone in the Walmart parking lot(the Walmart I go to) about 6 months ago.

I realize this specific guy isn't black, but yeah.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways, this is an awful tragedy. The person who did this is a piece of shit who needs to be put down.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Robtard
#MAGA

You already live in CaliFunny Robbie, so I guess saying if you Don't Like America then Get the FUHH Out, but you pretty much already are as "OUT" as you can Get!!!!!!

smokin'

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:29 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Surtur
Nah, we had a black guy shoot someone in the Walmart parking lot(the Walmart I go to) about 6 months ago.

I realize this specific guy isn't black, but yeah.

Shootings happen almost every day.

Here. In the universe at large too, but I'm talking my home. smile sad smile

Stabbings, too. Sports bar up the road had a nice bloody argument over a ball game.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:41 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Chicago, Chicago, Chicago, Chicago. The Town that Obama Socially Organized.

That pretty much says it all.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 09:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Shootings happen almost every day.

Here. In the universe at large too, but I'm talking my home. smile sad smile

Stabbings, too. Sports bar up the road had a nice bloody argument over a ball game.

I know they happen everyday, I was just saying it's not just rednecks who get violent at Walmart.

Anyways, where in the USA do you live?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 10:02 PM