KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Where does ToP Caulifla fall among the SSJ2 spectrum?

Where does ToP Caulifla fall among the SSJ2 spectrum?
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Where does ToP Caulifla fall among the SSJ2 spectrum?

Teen Gohan level? Buu saga SSJ2 Goku/Majin Vegeta level, or what?

Thought it’d be interesting to ask since we pretty much know she’ll get SSJ3 in time regardless, and Kale will no doubt get stronger too, though dunno if that means she’ll also get another form. Either way, I’d expect great things from Kefla if it ever came to fusion again... lol

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 06:17 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Start of ToP SS2 Goku level apparently. Which would put her above everything in Z to a sizable degree if you actually worked it out. Was that the intention? Doubtful, but Goku was receiving massive amps up to that stage.

Of course after his UI he was way above her, but he was around her level before that.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 06:36 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

During the final brawl before fusion happened, Goku’s SSJ2 was overpowering Caulifla’s iirc, and then when Kale stepped in he went SSJ3 to humor them, followed by overpowering them both when he went serious mode with SSJG.

But as pointed out, that was after Goku had attained UI, so before that, I suppose her SSJ2 (despite being a newb SSJ2) was on par with Goku’s. Damn, guess you summed it up...

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 06:54 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Goku was also tired, and still managing to hold his own with SSJ at base.

I don't believe we can take anything from how she'd do against a fresh Goku.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 07:12 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

True...

Still, it's retarded as to how fast Caulifla progresses in general, but I don't think it was necessarily intended for her to be a mary sue or anything like some paint the girls as. I mean we are talking about the same show where Goku masters ultra instinct in less than 20 minutes, a state the gods could not even perfectly attain despite being around millions of years... People had asked for female super saiyans years and years anyhow, though can understand being rather mixed on what we got there in the end. Plus the girls were afterthoughts for the ToP apparently when Broly was brought up with the writers as an elephant in the room, which would explain a lot.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Mar 25th, 2018 at 07:30 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 07:28 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Tbh, I hope she does reach SSJ3 at some point. I know it's a nigh-useless transformation(always has been), but it has always been odd to me that NO ONE but Goku(via training in Otherworld while he was DEAD) and Gotenks(a goddamn FUSION) have been able to attain SSJ3... Even in GT and DBS, NO ONE else has done it.

I've always sort of had this belief that SSJ3 is a form that was never really meant to exist in the 'mortal' world, which is why the other Saiyans could never reach it alone... But Caulifla might just have the appropriate levels of haxx to do it. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 25th, 2018 at 09:17 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 09:13 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

She did say she wanted it, and it would fit with her long hair and Gotenks-esque personality.

I'm glad they never gave it to Vegeta though. I've seen the "official" models for that. Looks awful.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 09:36 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote