KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Democrat legislator from NYC fakes panic attack to get out of speeding ticket

Democrat legislator from NYC fakes panic attack to get out of speeding ticket
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Democrat legislator from NYC fakes panic attack to get out of speeding ticket

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 03:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

municipal level ridiculousness. didn't really need it's own topic imo

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...10#post16393552

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 03:59 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, it warrants its own thread. Some things just are so spectacularly dumb they need to be separated from other dumb things.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 04:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

because you want it to mean that this is a typical democrat, and the conversation will never go beyond that (besides you posting unrelated articles which you feel suits the same narrative). that is precisely why it's redundant and belongs in your "triggered" thread, imho.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 04:08 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

it is funny, tho.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 04:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
because you want it to mean that this is a typical democrat, and the conversation will never go beyond that (besides you posting unrelated articles which you feel suits the same narrative). that is precisely why it's redundant and belongs in your "triggered" thread, imho.

The thread about conservative sex scandals, that's different though, right? Warranted it's own thread? Wasn't meant to suggest they were typical conservatives?

#SpecialRules

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 5th, 2017 at 04:15 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 04:13 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

quote:
municipal level ridiculousness. didn't really need it's own topic imo

Can we not play this game surt loves playing on other people's threads? You can make whatever thread you want. If Surt wants to make a thread about local politics then let him.

Let's not give him actual fuel for this "you're a hypocrite" thing he's always setting himself out to prove for whatever reason.

As it i, local politics does get undercovered

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 04:37 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Can we not play this game surt loves playing on other people's threads? You can make whatever thread you want. If Surt wants to make a thread about local politics then let him.

Let's not give him actual fuel for this "you're a hypocrite" thing he's always setting himself out to prove for whatever reason.

^^Lol, epic post.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 04:46 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Rockydonovang

the problem is his troll-bait title, playing identity politics over crazy township/county legislators, of which there are a disturbing amount of on all sides, in literally every part of the country. it's the weakest of all baits and i called it out. don't see how that's going to fuel the agenda of the delusional, and quite frankly i'm not concerned over that when venturing opinions.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 05:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

the problem is his troll-bait title, playing identity politics over crazy township/county legislators, of which there are a disturbing amount of on all sides, in literally every part of the country. it's the weakest of all baits and i called it out. don't see how that's going to fuel the agenda of the delusional, and quite frankly i'm not concerned over that when venturing opinions.

Oh the irony in this entire post. I can't help notice you don't call out stuff when the fact someone was conservative was in the title of the thread. The now deleted thread about conservative sex scandals is one example lol.

You see, that's that pesky hypocrisy thing Rocky was talking about. He was telling you essentially to shut up because all you're doing is providing ample opportunity to point out your hypocrisy. You can't even help yourself at this point.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 5th, 2017 at 07:34 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 07:28 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Cop should have shot him, several times. Obviously unstable and going for a weapon.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 10:58 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Super awkward. I could not make it through the video. So much cringe....

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 11:17 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Super awkward. I could not make it through the video. So much cringe....

And I'm guessing she makes more than enough money where this ticket would have been easy to pay off.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2017 11:33 PM
Badabing
Karen

I'm not sure why this thread was reported. Seems standard, if not tame, posting for the GDF.

Edit: FYI, the report wasn't by anybody who posted in this thread.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:01 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Badabing
I'm not sure why this thread was reported. Seems standard, if not tame, posting for the GDF.

Edit: FYI, the report wasn't by anybody who posted in this thread.

LMAO! It...someone actually reported it. Lmao. I love it. And I know exactly who it must have been too.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:02 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
LMAO! It...someone actually reported it. Lmao. I love it. And I know exactly who it must have been too.

who? someone you're obsessed with? smile

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

who? someone you're obsessed with? smile

Aww, poor wittle baby couldn't get the mod to close a topic for him? Awwwww.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:03 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
Aww, poor wittle baby couldn't get the mod to close a topic for him? Awwwww.

you're accusing me? based on? smile

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:05 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

you're accusing me? based on? smile

You're the only one who whined about how this didn't need to be a topic.

But this is a win win IMO. Either you're the sad soul who did it...OR the soul is sad enough they reported the thread without even having the balls to respond to it first.

Hilarious. Poor little guy, whoever it was.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL!! I love how he edited!

Hilarious. This means somebody didn't even have the balls to post, and reported it.

laughing

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 06:08 PM