KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Jungle (2017) Daniel Radcliffe

Jungle (2017) Daniel Radcliffe
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Jungle (2017) Daniel Radcliffe

Just saw the trailer for this, looks pretty good. Looks like Harry Potter might be setting out to be the next Leonardo Dicaprio...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 12:17 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I prefer His moives were he uses corpses as flotation devices

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 01:37 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 02:03 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

looks stupid.. will likely pass unless I get I good recomendation

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 02:39 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I prefer His moives were he uses corpses as flotation devices

I prefer the ones where he uses magic that can get you a life sentence in prison to mind rape people without consequence. Oh that Harry..lil rascal, the chosen one is never unforgivable.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 03:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Something I'll watch at home, but Radcliff has come a long way since his HP days; he's turning out to be a decent actor. While not superb films, he was good in both Horns and Imperium

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 08:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Something I'll watch at home, but Radcliff has come a long way since his HP days; he's turning out to be a decent actor. While not superb films, he was good in both Horns and Imperium

Indeed he is, plus he earned my respect when he wore the same outfit everyday for 5 months just to troll the paparazzi.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 08:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Re: Jungle (2017) Daniel Radcliffe

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Just saw the trailer for this, looks pretty good. Looks like Harry Potter might be setting out to be the next Leonardo Dicaprio...

Neat.
Thanks for the heads up.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2017 11:00 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Watched this. Good movie. Didn't even realize it was based on a true story. Pretty epic performance from Radcliffe.

Very good. Recommend!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 10:38 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

^ agreed. very good movie.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 06:38 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It was alright, Radcliff was decent despite his questionable accent, but nothing really new or exciting.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 12:20 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

don't ever contradict me, tart.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 01:02 AM
digiosmosis

he even did a great job in Now You See Me 2 and The Woman in Black

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 10:59 AM
digiosmosis is currently offline Click here to Send digiosmosis a Private Message Find more posts by digiosmosis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

It was alright, Radcliff was decent despite his questionable accent, but nothing really new or exciting.

Did you expect the film to cure cancer or AIDS?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:55 AM
digiosmosis

Man I watched this movie and I was awestruck. The direction of the movie of acting of Daniel Radcliffe made me go wow. And it was even based on the real story.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 01:35 PM
digiosmosis is currently offline Click here to Send digiosmosis a Private Message Find more posts by digiosmosis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote