KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Can these guys beat magneto

Can these guys beat magneto
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Can these guys beat magneto

They are wearing full metal armor and magneto is forcing them flat down

Who can stand up?

Colossus
Thing
Aquaman
Namor
Wonder Woman
Hercules
Martian Manhunter
Grey Hulk
Superman

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 08:56 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Probably Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Superman, and MAYBE Hulk.

I doubt MM would be able to stand from raw strength, but he could just density shift through the metal.

The only ones I’m positive could do it with raw strength are Wonder Woman and Superman.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 08:58 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

ONLY Superman and Martian Manhunter can do it. The others fail. Superman will muscle through it. MM will just go intangible.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 09:10 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Wonder Woman is on par with Superman in a lot of showings, when it comes to raw strength. She helped him pull Earth, with Superman and Kyle Rayner. She’s also helped Superman lift the Spectre.

While she’s not on Superman’s level, I’d still argue she’s strong enough to at least contend with him, which should make her strong enough to resist Magneto here, albeit with a lot more difficulty than Superman.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 09:14 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Would the Type of Metal make all the diff? Cause if its just plain Steel or Titanium I should think most on this list could just Tear thru it by walking with DETERMINATION!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 09:17 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Would the Type of Metal make all the diff? Cause if its just plain Steel or Titanium I should think most on this list could just Tear thru it by walking with DETERMINATION!

Good point. I was thinking like a metal that’s invulnerable or close to it, like adamantium or something even stronger.

Otherwise yeah, most of them would just laugh as it crumbles on their skins.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 09:24 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Adamantium

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 09:27 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

jonn and superman. diana would be killed with her own sword. if she doesn't have it her tiara could still be used against her as would her bracers. if she managed to remove the bracers she would likely overpower him though his EM control>hercules strength (he broke free of a full on bear hug herc had him in). lasso wouldn't be effective with his shields. he's a tough match up for her as his shield also prevents a blitz. /shrug

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 11:55 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote