KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Wonder Woman VS Faora FANMADE Trailer

Wonder Woman VS Faora FANMADE Trailer
Started by: Slowpoke

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Slowpoke

Wonder Woman VS Faora FANMADE Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31XIZxywXQg

Added more materials to improve it, hope you guys like it.

Last edited by Slowpoke on Dec 13th, 2017 at 05:04 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 05:01 AM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Wonder Woman VS Faora FANMADE Trailer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Slowpoke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31XIZxywXQg

Added more materials to improve it, hope you guys like it.
It's good

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 05:08 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Nice thumb up

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 05:28 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

I still want to improved this by a little when Justice League is out. Especially a jump scene of WW.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 04:20 AM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TkkuavXnHE

Further improved, made a little change on the most awkward scene.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 06:17 AM
Slowpoke

Anyone knows how to adjust day scene to night scene? With it the mashup would be all solid.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 11:43 PM
Arachnid1

Good job! I'm looking forward to the finished product

PWNT

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 12:16 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Good job! I'm looking forward to the finished product

I think it's pretty much finished unless there are ways to turn the day shots to the night. Or the JL DVD could provide some really good shots.

I personally think the actions are connected well enough, just the day and night is still an issue.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 12:22 AM
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Slowpoke
I think it's pretty much finished unless there are ways to turn the day shots to the night. Or the JL DVD could provide some really good shots.

I personally think the actions are connected well enough, just the day and night is still an issue.
Yeah, the transitions were great. The day night change was noticeable but fixing that may be difficult. You'd probably have to learn some piece of software pretty indepth to do that and I'm not knowledgeable enough in that area to point you in the right direction. All the "how to's" I found just now are for individual stills and doing that frame by frame would be insane.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 12:31 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Yeah, the transitions were great. The day night change was noticeable but fixing that may be difficult. You'd probably have to learn some piece of software pretty indepth to do that and I'm not knowledgeable enough in that area to point you in the right direction. All the "how to's" I found just now are for individual stills and doing that frame by frame would be insane.

Yeah, I will try if I got time, other than that Faora really got limited material and they were never in the same movie. So I got to wait for JL and probably pick some scenes for WW.

Do you like the dance scene stare and Zeus' dialogue?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 12:47 AM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Nice job. Enjoyed it. thumb up

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 02:59 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

Originally posted by Stigma
Nice job. Enjoyed it. thumb up

Thanks.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 04:20 PM