KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid vs God Quarry Thanos

Darkseid vs God Quarry Thanos
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Darkseid vs God Quarry Thanos

Who wins in a one on one confrontation that pits Thanos up against Darkseid for the sole ownership of Apokalips

No ALE.

(please log in to view the image)

Vs

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Stoic on Nov 19th, 2017 at 06:10 PM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 06:07 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

If were using New52 Darkseid, then he casually kills Thanos.

New 52 is a multiversal being. Just go and read his fight against New 52 Alan Scott of Earth 2. It took Alan accessing the Multiversal of all the Avatars to hold off Darkseid, and he still lost.

Since his death in the Darkseid Wars i haven't read much about him since ive kinda quit comic books, since am unfamiliar with kid Darkseid.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 07:55 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
If were using New52 Darkseid, then he casually kills Thanos.

New 52 is a multiversal being. Just go and read his fight against New 52 Alan Scott of Earth 2. It took Alan accessing the Multiversal of all the Avatars to hold off Darkseid, and he still lost.

Since his death in the Darkseid Wars i haven't read much about him since ive kinda quit comic books, since am unfamiliar with kid Darkseid.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...rkseid-1834592/

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 09:44 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

thumb up

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 10:00 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
thumb up

I don't like goldchamp, he was obnoxious but I agree with him on this.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 10:31 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Good one, nothing was debunked.

Darkseid was a multiversal being. His hand alone was big enough to wipe out a planet casually.

It still took Alan merging with each Avatars in the Multiverse to held Darkseid. Darkseid still beat them. Yes, the Avatars Alan merged with were from multiple planets from the Multiverse, that made Darkseid Multiversal.

Go back and read Anti dialogue with Metron. Metron even stated Anti was destroying the Multiverse.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 10:55 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Beautiful. B*tchseid owned.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 11:28 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

*shrugs* keep reading people debunked his debunk

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 11:32 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Stilt why do you hate DC so much again?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 11:41 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Mindship gives a good definition of multiversal and Alan’s attack would be more multidimensional.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t433436.html

Metron believes that the destruction of the face of the planet is the start of AM creating a new crisis. AM reassures him that he is not doing so.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 11:48 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

multidimensonal is fitting.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 11:53 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TheHulkster
Mindship gives a good definition of multiversal and Alan’s attack would be more multidimensional.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t433436.html

Metron believes that the destruction of the face of the planet is the start of AM creating a new crisis. AM reassures him that he is not doing so.

He simply channeled the power of 52 guys like him.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2017 11:59 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by RealityWarper
He simply channeled the power of 52 guys like him.

Agreed.

Also, isn’t the Phoenix Force the embodiment of all psionic energy across the multiverse? Does that mean that Thanos stalemates a multiversal being?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 12:17 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Agreed.

Also, isn’t the Phoenix Force the embodiment of all psionic energy across the multiverse? Does that mean that Thanos stalemates a multiversal being?

Yes, but the fighting capabilities varies according to the host and depending on the host, the Phoenix Force doesn't show the same power.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 12:22 AM
Senor Cage

Darkseid.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 12:26 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Agreed.

Throw their own logic back at them and expect tears.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 12:44 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Yes, but the fighting capabilities varies according to the host and depending on the host, the Phoenix Force doesn't show the same power.

How so? Do you have any examples?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 01:09 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Throw their own logic back at them and expect tears.

BOOM.

Originally posted by Stoic
How so? Do you have any examples?

IIRC Jean as better feats than Thane with the PF.

The Phoenix tend to chose psionic beings because they suits him better.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 01:14 AM
Stoic
Avenger

BOOM.

IIRC Jean as better feats than Thane with the PF.

The Phoenix tend to chose psionic beings because they suits him better.

But Thane may be the exception to the rule, because he acquired the Phoenix Force, he didn't inherit it, or become chosen for it. from my perspective, he exhibited the full power of a Phoenix Avater with the exception of possibly sharing half with Quintin Quire. That's if the writer even took that into consideration. He may have been written to be the only Phoenix Avatar in existence. The only thing that Thane lacked in terms of feats was devouring a star, but that isn't really proof enough to say that Thane was any less powerful. Same force, different host and all of that.

Last edited by Stoic on Nov 20th, 2017 at 01:31 AM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 01:28 AM
SquallX

Nothing was debunked.

I love how the ones that claim that he debunk Darkseid as a multiversal being probably never once read the stories.

Before i stopped buying comics once DC decided to destroy the New52, whom i had already spent hundreds of dollars in, for a new reboot, i previously collected all of Darkseid appearances.

That so call debunked was the poster posting feats out of context.

This is what Alan Scott explicitly said, words for words in World's End 25 page 15.
-I. I can see the Multiverse. I can feel it. The power of other worlds! The Multiversal Green! It strengthens me!

Then Alan went and did combat with Darkseid, the same Darkseid that just destroyed the team consisted of Val, Power Girl, Aquaman, Flash, Fate, Hawkgirl, and a few other low metas. This Darkseid lost an eye, and he was still beating everyone like it was nothing.
Then Darkseid proved his healing factor is top notch, for it was healed in the next issue.

Alan got his ass kicked in WE 25.

Then as Alan fought Darkseid, he begins to monologue. Again, words for words.

WE 25, page 3.
-My allies have shown me how to focus the power of the Multiverse.
-I carry the power of all Avatars of my World, magnified by Multiple Earths.
-And even that may not be enough.

Right after that, Darkseid OB him, slapped him once, and he was down for the count.

WE 25, page 5
-I am connected to the Earth, to all Earths

Then Alan's lover told him to let go, and accept the power.

So Alan literally absorbed the planets Soul into himself. Remember, that Alan was already amp by the Multiversal Green, he himself claimed.

So now, Alan was being powered not only by the Multiversal Green. The author went on to explicit say, The Green, The Gray, The Blue, The Red and the The White flow from his Universe flow within him.

So with all that power, Alan knocked Darkseid on his ass. Alan being powered by the Multiversal Green was unable to do that. He had to literally absorbed the soul of his world, along the other Avatars, to stock on his already Multiversal Green to knock back Darkseid.

WE 25, page28
-Now i can feel it
-The potential of the Multiverse...the true power of the Green!
-I am the Green Lantern
-I am a man no longer...Now I am a power conduit to every Earth
- A living lens... the focus of unimaginable potential... and all of it devoted to one task
-Protecting that which is precious

While Alan was using that power to save the people, 7 pages later, Darkseid was already up and attacking him. With the first 6 pages showing the other heroes and villains fighting, minus Alan and Darkseid.

You might ask why i type everything? Is because i didn't want to upload them since am lazy, and it's easier to make my point by pointing everything out.

So that guy lied, he debunked nothing.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2017 01:35 AM