KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jimmy Kimmel

Jimmy Kimmel
Started by: Sable

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jimmy Kimmel

The man is worth $35,000,000 and crying and politicizing his sons health insurance cost on late night.

Just pathetic.

Last edited by Sable on Sep 21st, 2017 at 11:05 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 11:03 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does Jimmy think if Obamacare didn't exist and he wasn't rich that his kid would be dead? I'd love to see his answer.

I have seen this man shed more tears over a dead lion than I have dead human beings.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 11:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's a joke. He's worth $35,000,000. Acting like his son would be dead without Ocare. I guess he doesn't want to use his own money.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 11:06 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've recently been watching some old Johnny Carson episodes and I think...what the f*ck happened to late night?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 11:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jay Leno and David Letterman were giants. These three cucks just pathetic. They don't even fill the seat.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 11:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean people are still upset that Jimmy Fallon frickin tusseled Trumps hair lol. I wonder if that is why he was snubbed at the Emmy's?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 11:11 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Colbert show was in the shitter, when he saw how Fallon was lambasted for that, he decided to change his show to purely bash Trump, now he's #1. Which tells you how awful are the people who watch him. I love Trump jokes, what he does is pure hatred.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 11:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sable
Colbert show was in the shitter, when he saw how Fallon was lambasted for that, he decided to change his show to purely bash Trump, now he's #1. Which tells you how awful are the people who watch him. I love Trump jokes, what he does is pure hatred.

Indeed and it is fascinating to watch them devour their own. Trump jokes can be funny. But apparently only from a certain point of view, this is some Obi Wan type shit. Because if they bring out Sean Spicer people blow a gasket. We should have just shackled Spicer in the center of Washington DC so people can throw rotten vegetables at him.

Then you have the black woman on the red carpet being asked who she hopes will win, she says "all the black people". It's okay, it's not racist lol. If a white guy had said "I hope all whites win" he'd be crowned as basically the next grand wizard.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 11:18 PM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

The President Show is funny, those are Trump jokes. Colbert has pure evil and hatred in his heart. Which means all the people that eat up what he says do as well.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 11:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The President Show is funny, those are Trump jokes. Colbert has pure evil and hatred in his heart. Which means all the people that eat up what he says do as well.

I just always find it weird when rich people giving each other awards lecture the country about issues lol. Nobody cares anymore. It is not based on merit. Did Handmaidens Tale win because it was good or because of how it was totally some sort of allegory for what is going on now? Was Alec Baldwins Trump impression really that awesome or was it just given to him as another F U to Trump?

I don't even know, where does the politics end? Every movie now is some sort of statement. Is the cast diverse enough? The crew? Are the casting they right race? Is there a decent enough male to female ratio? Is sexism responsible for it not doing well? Is a male star getting paid 20 million while a female star needs to make ends meet with a mere 17 million?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2017 11:26 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

yeah rich people are incapable of sympathizing with the poor. except of course for Glorious Leader Trump

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 12:04 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I think Handmaid's Tale won because it was the best show of the year. It's really excellent stuff. The show really impressed me as someone who wasn't really expecting to like it, ended up impressing me more than any show since Breaking Bad.

It's hard to really make the argument that it's directly an allegory for Trump, as the show was in the early stages of planning and scripting in 2015, and was based on a book written in the 80's. Sure some people took it as a comment on Trump, but it just so happened to release a few months after his inauguration. More or less a coincidence.

Last edited by BackFire on Sep 22nd, 2017 at 12:10 AM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 12:08 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
I think Handmaid's Tale won because it was the best show of the year. It's really excellent stuff. The show really impressed me as someone who wasn't really expecting to like it, ended up impressing me more than any show since Breaking Bad.

It's hard to really make the argument that it's directly an allegory for Trump, as the show was in the early stages of planning and scripting in 2015, and was based on a book written in the 80's. Sure some people took it as a comment on Trump, but it just so happened to release a few months after his inauguration. More or less a coincidence.

Oh I didn't mean to suggest it was written with Trump in mind. But since it aired, we've had people going "herp derp, how close is this to reality!". When the actual answer to that is "not even anywhere near close".

But meh.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 12:10 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
yeah rich people are incapable of sympathizing with the poor. Except of course for Glorious Leader Trump

He was crying about how he could not afford his treatment without it, which is a lie. I don't believe and never will believe for a second Hollywood celebrities care about anyone but themselves.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 12:15 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh th fall of late night. I miss the days of Carson.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 01:06 AM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
yeah rich people are incapable of sympathizing with the poor. except of course for Glorious Leader Trump

This is true only of the Hollywood Leftist Eltie. They are Pure Hollywood Ratzi.

eek!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 05:50 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Jimmy Kimmel is an entertainer. Yes, he has a higher platform to speak and be heard. If people take his word as the law, fine. They will be mislead, but I understand his sympathy for the middle and lower class. He is a millionaire though. He needs nada. I still think he's a decent guy.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 07:28 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I wonder how much his sympathy is real, IE how much he actually spends on helping others.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 02:57 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by meep-meep
Jimmy Kimmel is an entertainer.

He should be entertaining then. TBF it wasn't always this way. I liked him on the Man Show. It makes you wonder how he could be friends with Adam Corolla though.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 03:15 PM
Adam_PoE

He was crying about how he could not afford his treatment without it, which is a lie. I don't believe and never will believe for a second Hollywood celebrities care about anyone but themselves.

That is a lie. He acknowledged that he is wealthy and can afford it. His concern is for people with a child with the same condition as his, who are not wealthy, and who would not be able to afford the three life saving open-heart surgeries their child will need without insurance. This attempt by conservative media to smear him comes after he called out Bill Cassidy for lying on his show about the Republican health care bill. It is pathetic.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 10:38 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote