KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » So many people living in fear

So many people living in fear
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

So many people living in fear

I read the threads and the underlying, message is... someone bad is doing something. I'm scared, we must punish them to protect ourselves but I'm scared, I need the Government to do it.

I live in the middle east, I have a war going on below me, a war going on above me. When I lived in Egypt I was caught in one bomb blast and another one went off on the wall behind where I worked.

When I lived in Nigeria, I was almost kidnapped at Gunpoint, and I was shot at on holiday in Meroe in the Sudan.

For all that my brother was at Canary Wharf in London 30 mins before the Explosion, shit happens anywhere.

Don't be scared, my fearful friends, see the world and realise the thing you have to fear most is leaders and people in authority, be they religious or political and the people who follow them.

Don't be pussies.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 09:13 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

We should all be learning karate. Take that..you skum bag..kinda like those 60's afro American movies. Freeze mamajama! Foxy Brown.. Or Miss Cleo lol

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:17 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

well now you got me all worried for you, OP. so really you just threw some more fear on the heap. stay safe out there.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 02:46 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I just don't understand why our military hasn't designed a robot to fight these terrorists

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:55 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rudester
I just don't understand why our military hasn't designed a robot to fight these terrorists

I don't know if our technology is quite there yet. I remember recently seeing a video of a dude in some mech suit, but it was barely functional and that was just in terms of moving the arms and legs.

On top of that, we do have a military industrial complex which benefits from more or less any conflict we enter into.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 05:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Re: So many people living in fear

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac

Don't be pussies.

But Progressive Leftism says YOU CAN BE A PUSSIE!!! You can BE ANYTHING You can Imagine.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 07:39 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
well now you got me all worried for you, OP. so really you just threw some more fear on the heap. stay safe out there.
Thanks mate, to be honest I go to these places for the money, 2 divorces later what can I do. Life's a choice, not much scares me now frankly. Ha!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 05:38 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

keep some fear m8. keeps your wits up. the most common last words of the fearless are "watch this" and "hold my beer" wink

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 06:22 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
keep some fear m8. keeps your wits up. the most common last words of the fearless are "watch this" and "hold my beer" wink
Haha, very true. I wouldn't say I court danger, I do find life in the UK generally boring though, even though KSA is really the land of make-believe and nobody actually wants reality here.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 06:34 PM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

And the 20th century was called the age of anxiety. Heh. Wait.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 08:54 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Looks like Widdle Sarah knows what it is like to LIVE IN FEAR!!!!!!

Scaredy Cat Sarah Silverman...Awwww I feel so SAWD FOH HUR!

laughing

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 01:46 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Looks like Widdle Sarah knows what it is like to LIVE IN FEAR!!!!!!

Scaredy Cat Sarah Silverman...Awwww I feel so SAWD FOH HUR!

laughing

She used to be funny, but now she went kinda crazy. Did you see her music video? Be afraid, it is soul crushing:

And of course comments are disabled and you can't see the like/dislike ratio. Hmm I wonder why?

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 13th, 2017 at 04:47 PM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 04:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yes. I have the MISFORTUNE to say that I have seen a good chunk of her song. The Hate and Fear she lives in are eating her up on the inside.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 06:55 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Mindship
And the 20th century was called the age of anxiety. Heh. Wait.

Unfortunately I think we should brace ourselves for a major crisis in the upcoming decade. Possibly biggest one since WWII.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 07:34 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
She used to be funny, but now she went kinda crazy. Did you see her music video? Be afraid, it is soul crushing:

And of course comments are disabled and you can't see the like/dislike ratio. Hmm I wonder why?
Awesome music video thumb up

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 07:36 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Firefly218
Awesome music video thumb up

Of course the America Hater likes it.

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 07:54 PM