KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Russian Plans to Partition Ukraine

Russian Plans to Partition Ukraine
Started by: kevdude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Russian Plans to Partition Ukraine

Well, well, well. Looks like Russia was planning on partitioning Ukraine back in 2008. They asked Poland to join in because the western part of the country, used to be a part of it prior to WW 2. Putin thought Poland would go along with it since Lwów is a very historical city to them. There is no chance of a partition like this that Poland would be a part of.

http://www.newsweek.com/polish-ex-m...and-2008-278637

Also lately Russia is spreading lies about the Katyn massacre, and has put plaques at the Katyn cemetery about the Bolshevik prisoners of the 1919-1921 war, who had died in Polish captivity. Anything to try and take the blame off the guilty..

http://www.msz.gov.pl/en/news/ mfa_...97070B0.cmsap1p

The Word

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 04:48 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What!? Putin playing land-grab in Eastern Europe and being dishonest? No way.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 05:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

but putin said he wasn't going to do that. our own president said that he's more trustworthy than our own intelligence agencies. i'm so confused. wacko

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 05:07 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Putin is always going to play his own game, moral condemnations notwithstanding.

TBH from the geo-political standpoint Ukraine is everything for Russia. That's a tough situation over there for sure.

Last edited by Stigma on Nov 13th, 2017 at 05:21 PM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 05:18 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Update! Mr Sikorski who made these statements about Putin, in Oct 2014 say's he was confused after being questioned about it, He added that Mr Putin's "offer" may have been a "joke" made during meetings with Western leaders in Bucharest earlier in 2008.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ith-Poland.html

Lets see, Putin say's this with Western leaders in Bucharest in early 2008 as a 'joke'. And then in 2014, he invades Ukraine, taking away Crimea. I smell bs from Putin.. thumb down

The Word

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 05:49 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Putin wants control of the black sea.

Crimea is probably the best solution for Russia and NATO.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 06:54 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
What!? Putin playing land-grab in Eastern Europe and being dishonest? No way.

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
but putin said he wasn't going to do that. our own president said that he's more trustworthy than our own intelligence agencies. i'm so confused. wacko

Oh if only Then President Obama hadn't CUCKED to this Horrible Person.

But He Cucked,and He CUCKED HARD!

Oh well.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 07:00 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, Obama is saving le world. Trump is to blame.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 07:03 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Foxsteak
No, Obama is saving le world. Trump is to blame.

Him not being President is a Big Help...that I will agree on.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 07:05 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

#deflection

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 07:07 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
#deflection

You do try don't you.

eek!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 07:10 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

nobody deflected but you and your pedo-pal. wanna discuss the topic?
or do you need to deflect and derail anything that makes putin and/or trump look bad?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 07:11 PM
Flyattractor

You are the one that posted Pedo Memes.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 07:15 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by kevdude
Update! Mr Sikorski who made these statements about Putin, in Oct 2014 say's he was confused after being questioned about it, He added that Mr Putin's "offer" may have been a "joke" made during meetings with Western leaders in Bucharest earlier in 2008.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ith-Poland.html

Lets see, Putin say's this with Western leaders in Bucharest in early 2008 as a 'joke'. And then in 2014, he invades Ukraine, taking away Crimea. I smell bs from Putin.. thumb down
LOL, yeah.

Either way, I imagine this went something like this:

Meeting of European leaders in 2008:

Mr. Putin: Mr. Sikorski. Good to see you. I have something to ask you. <speaks in a low voice> How about we split Ukraine. Something for me.... and something for you, eh? Whaddaya say?

Mr. Sikorski: What!? Mr. Putin, are you kidding?

Mr. Putin: Well....let me put it his way. If you say yes, then I am serious. But if you say no, then I am joking.

Mr Sikorski: NO!

Mr. Putin: Joking it is!

Last edited by Stigma on Nov 13th, 2017 at 07:17 PM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 07:15 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mr. Stalin: Let me put it to you, Adolf, that if we split Poland, Britain will not declare war.
Mr. Hitler: They literally said they would declare war if I invaded Poland.
Mr Stalin: No, no. This is not an invasion, this is just splitting the country up. You have your part, I have mine.
Mr. Hitler: Okay.
Mr Churchill: Are you ****ing kidding me?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 07:37 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 07:46 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Stigma
LOL, yeah.

Mr. Putin: Mr. Sikorski. Good to see you. I have something to ask you. <speaks in a low voice> How about we split Ukraine. Something for me.... and something for you, eh? Whaddaya say?

Mr. Putin: Well....let me put it his way. If you say yes, then I am serious. But if you say no, then I am joking.

Just a prank, bro!

Seriously though, this is Putin we're talking about, what did everyone expect?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2017 07:57 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Originally posted by Stigma
LOL, yeah.

laughing out loud

Maybe if Russia/USSR didn't steal the eastern half of the Poland, moving it west, and giving Ukraine, Russian territory they wouldn't be so land grabbing happy, ahh nevermind lol.

I'm wondering, do many people in Poland talk about the eastern lands of Galicia and Volhynia?

The Word

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:06 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

This was timely.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:32 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote