KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer

Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Warning Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Jan 19th, 2018 at 06:51 PM

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 06:49 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Ian McDiramid's back.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 06:51 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Ezra being Snoke could not be more confirmed.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 06:53 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

eek!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 07:00 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Looks good, but we've been led astray before. I'm remaining optimistic though in that the last half won't be bogged down.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 07:02 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

>the ones
>palpatine vs ezra
>wolves still relevant

hahahahahahahaha

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 07:06 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

If it takes one dog to subdue Maul, Ezra was wise to bring three large wolves against Sidious. That'll be one hell of a fight.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 07:07 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

wow, no one saw palpatine coming /s

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: kanan’s hair is pretty terrible tbh

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 07:13 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

I hope Sheev kills Ezra in the most brutal way possible. Something like this:

Ezra Bridger shuffled aside as something small but iridescent poked out of the opening: a beetle of some kind. The eight-legged, hard-shelled insect shone a deep blue as it clambered into the light and paused to probe the air with waving antennae. From other openings five identical beetles emerged. They fluttered their wing cases, then took flight, buzzing around the enclosed space. Ezra swatted at one, but the blue beetle detected the motion and swooped toward him, sinking mandibles with serrated razor edges into the thick flesh of his palm.

"Oww!" Ezra flailed his hand until the beetle lost its hold. He stomped on it, cracking its carapace. But the scent of blood attracted the other beetles to him. He watched in horrified fascination as a dozen more of the insects emerged from the floor holes, fluttering their wing cases and buzzing toward him.

"Those are piranha beetles," the Emperor said, lounging back in his swiveling black chair. "They are native to the Clone Wars, and I considered them too precious for extinction when your show was expected to be at least a somewhat good replacement. So I rescued them."

The beetles swarmed over Ezra now. He slapped at them, shouting, paying little attention to Palpatine's words. "Stop this!" he yelled.

"Not yet," the Emperor said.

The beetles sliced through his clothing to the skin on Ezra's arms, his thighs, his chest, his cheeks. Blood flowed around him, drenching his shredded clothes. He could not keep up with the new injuries. Hundreds more beetles swarmed out, battering themselves against the cage mesh.

"These fine insects are not in danger of becoming extinct after all, though," Palpatine said, "since your show sucked! You have failed me, Ezra Bridger," he said, slowing his words. His wrinkled, rubbery lips bent upward in a fiendish grin.

"And now, I'm going to watch these beetles devour you, bit by bit. They are very hungry, you see, and don't get satisfied easily. But if they gorge themselves and begin to slow down, don't worry—I have plenty more." The Emperor let out a glacial laugh, but Ezra could no longer hear.

The beetles buzzed in his ears, tearing at his flesh, his hair, his clothes. He struck at himself, throwing his body against the cage mesh. In the process, some of the beetles were stunned, and their own companions fell upon them, cracking through the iridescent shells and chewing to the soft organs within.

Ezra screamed and begged—to no avail. The agony went beyond his comprehension, beyond his imagination. His vision turned black after the piranha beetles devoured his eyes—but the pain continued for a long time afterward....

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 07:15 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Sidious? Really? lmao

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 07:18 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirion_Of_Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

what is this trash

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 08:12 PM
Click here to Send Sirion_Of_Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Sirion_Of_Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

It looks like Ezra is kneeling before Sidious as it fades into the final shot.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 08:22 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

https://i.imgur.com/5URISCB.jpg

I'm also glad they're further reinforcing Rex is in ROTJ.

I find that so cool.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 08:27 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
It looks like Ezra is kneeling before Sidious as it fades into the final shot.

u watching a different video from me bro?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 08:33 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

https://i.imgur.com/xCdhQzY.png

As it fades from black to the scene, Ezra visibly rises (and Palpatine's head moves upward).

Either Sidious forced him onto his knees or he kneeled.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 08:35 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

good, valky should take notes

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 08:41 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

If Ezra actually is kneeling I wouldn’t be surprised if he was feigning allegiance in order to assassinate Palpatine.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 08:49 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

The other day I was thinking what if Kanan died soon and what a hell of an ending it'd be if the last scene in the series was Ezra about to escape somewhere with Sabine and Zeb only for the shuttle ramp to lower with Sidious walking out who then launches Force lightning as the screen goes black.

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 09:16 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Well obviously Ezra>Sidious.

So far season 4 has been consistently good, let's hope it can keep that up.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 09:20 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

I like my piranha beetles better.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 09:21 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote