KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Best and worst versus series video made by Versus YouTubers

Best and worst versus series video made by Versus YouTubers
Started by: TheNuisanceBird

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

Best and worst versus series video made by Versus YouTubers

Ok I'll start off with myself:

Best: Kota VS Savage or Anakin VS Maul.

- Probably Kota VS Savage because after Ant enlightened me, Anakin probably would take Maul more decisively than 7/10.

Plus Kota VS Savage is the least like one of Antoine's videos.

My Yoda VS Mace one doesn't count because Yoda > Mace is basically fact and plus Antoine made a better version of it despite not having a hypothetical verdict.

Worst: Grievous VS Malgus

- Amazed I haven't gotten torn apart for that. I still stand by that Grievous could take a majority against Malgus I just could've explained it better.

I've had someone say my qualities on par with Antoine's although I regard him as my superior in terms of video making.

Antoine takes 8/10. The two in my favor being a change of pure skill or an Anakin fest although even then that's not enough.

Jensaarai:

Honestly his best video that stands out is this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAdHZtB_n9I

While some may say he's still being biased, he's arguing against Vader's favor in a video meant to counter fracking Silver2467.

This videos comicvine style as it has to be and is probably his best one that he's ever made. Videos like Anakin VS Grievous and Vader VS Yoda just continue to make this one stand out.

Speaking of which:

His worst is honestly a tie for me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2koUoG7pJk&t=4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mvlbF27oek

While Conor's breakdown and assessment of Grievous is of high quality, his undervaluing of Anakin is laughable and lacks any logic compared to what someone like me, Ant, or AncientPower can do.

Vader VS Yoda has been debunked by Antoine as seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijh-cgEKeP8

I mentioned awhile back how this was one of the best 30 minutes of my life to where MythLord asked how sad my life was.

As we can see, Antoine fracking goes to town on the video.

EvanNova95:

This may surprise a lot of people but here me out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tk__zGPNWM

I'm no Plagueis expert and I know a lot of people have an issue with this video, but I still can see what htey were going for. While I think we can all agree if Plagueis went all out he'd trash Kenobi, he'd still have to try as I feel like Kenobi's Force wall is massively underrated.

Note: Actually I'll probably make a Thread for that.

While I'm not sure if I agree on the verdict, I do find the concept of Kenobi taking Plagueis down through being a the defensive interesting.

They're saying that because Plagueis holds back he wouldn't have a chance to TK Kenobi before he gets cut down which is an interesting concept.

But yeah, you know it's bad when even Jensaarai wanted out.

"Don't blame me, this was Evan's idea!"

As for Evan's worst video, I'll let provide Ant's assessment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh2nADtPDzM

"Revan vs Luke was the biggest shitfest I ever seen in my life. I read in the news people actually chopped off their own limbs so that the pain would prevent them from remembering fragments of the video. I saw one case where a hospital was destroyed by a man so he could get the death penalty and end his life after watching it. They said he tried to kill himself but after three unsuccessful attempts due to mid-hanging flashbacks for Evan talking, he wasn't able to move to rope high enough. Rumor has it that Beniboybling even participated in its production."

^ Balta and I got a good laugh out of this

Reti4:

Reti's taken most of his videos down when transforming into "Fanalysis" but his initial ones weren't that bad. Plo Koon VS Shaak Ti was fairly decent and Ahsoka VS Bultar Swan for me was worth the one year wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7HGH4tsnyE&t=27s

Kenobi VS Unduli and Barriss as seen here isn't that bad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xRF2uWTP-A

This doesn't really count since it's a collaboration.

And then there's this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4gxnfHrnnI

"Well, here it is, after 4 months of delays I have finally got Antoine and I's second collaboration finished. I am happier with the results of this one than I have been for any previous project, and I hope you are too."

I was talking with Balta about this and how Dooku could solo. He once said Maul could solo which I'm not sure on although it's entirely possible.

GreyJedi91 is being excluded because the few times he does upload he destroys the competition. Quality over quantity.

And then that brings us to Antoine. Honestly even his old videos are still quite good even if ones like Anakin VS Galen are ones that many disagree with.

For me, he's the only Forcecast/Fanalysis member worth watching as his videos are always of high quality and the only time he's been less than great is when he's collaborated with others.

He was supposed to collaborate with Evan for Dooku VS Exar Kun oh dear lol

The only that comes to mind that people have an issue with is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDV2pAeI6co&t=1253s

Ant's debunked the video on my Thread regarding it which I would link it KMC on my computer was working fully.

However, this video still has more logic than your average video from Connor or Evan.

I'm not even sure on what to say for Star Wars Theory/Stupendous Wave although I agree with Ant on how Stupendous Wave trying to speculate about Anakin's potential was as Antoine would say: very silly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENUmHCwXPnI

"So his ability to be twice as good as the Emperor disappeared, and now he's maybe twenty percent less than the Emperor." - George Lucas, quote in J. Windolf, Star Wars: The Last Battle?, Vanity Fair, 2005

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 04:35 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

I love the thread where they outrightly say Sheev is pathetic.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 04:39 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
I love the thread where they outrightly say Sheev is pathetic.

Their "Sidious is not invincible" video isn't a versus video but yeah it's pretty bad. The first 45-60 minutes is actually pretty reasonable and legit. It just goes downhill after that.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 04:47 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote:
Revan vs Luke was the biggest shitfest I ever seen in my life. I read in the news people actually chopped off their own limbs so that the pain would prevent them from remembering fragments of the video. I saw one case where a hospital was destroyed by a man so he could get the death penalty and end his life after watching it. They said he tried to kill himself but after three unsuccessful attempts due to mid-hanging flashbacks for Evan talking, he wasn't able to move to rope high enough. Rumor has it that Beniboybling even participated in its production."

LMFAO. laughing out loud

BTW, this looks like a good read. I'll give you my thoughts later when I have the time to read it fully.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 04:56 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

45-60 minutes were the best moments of my life.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Last edited by Freedon Nadd on Jan 18th, 2018 at 05:00 PM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 04:58 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird

Originally posted by DarthAnt66

LMFAO. laughing out loud

BTW, this looks like a good read. I'll give you my thoughts later when I have the time to read it fully. [/B]

Was a quote worth saving.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 05:19 PM
Freedon Nadd

Did that really happen with those people or just a joke?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 05:42 PM
cs_zoltan

(please log in to view the image)

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:07 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

They're all shit, overly convoluted videos which misuse evidence severely, created with entertainment value in mind, and I'm not sure why you were trying to defend indefensible positions like Obi-Wan making Plagueis "try" because of his "underrated Force wall."

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:28 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Hey, Nova makes a good narrator. I loved Freedon Nadd's story.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 06:36 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Antoine's Dooku vs Mace is my fav as it triggers butthurt among Gillard wanking fans

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 01:09 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

You sound upset that the Dooku > Mace times are over.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 01:10 AM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cs_zoltan
You sound upset that the Dooku > Mace times are over.
I got over it a while ago

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 01:12 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird

Originally posted by ILS
They're all shit, overly convoluted videos which misuse evidence severely, created with entertainment value in mind, and I'm not sure why you were trying to defend indefensible positions like Obi-Wan making Plagueis "try" because of his "underrated Force wall."

I was saying how I liked the concept and could see where they're coming from.

But yeah, in their hypothetical situation Plagueis wouldn't have to hold back so it wouldn't make any sense.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 04:10 PM
TheNuisanceBird

Still quite eager to hear Ant's full opinion.

Keep in mind when I typed this I was sick and still am. I've spend the last like 3-4 maybe 5 (I don't know I've lost track) days in my dorm. At least I'm getting my lightsaber here.

The day Ant's YouTube channel makes a versus video it's judgement day for all of us.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 03:44 PM