KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Cloverfield Particle (God Particle)

The Cloverfield Particle (God Particle)
Started by: rox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rox

The Cloverfield Particle (God Particle)

Anyone wondering how this title will play out. But are these really anthology movies or loosely connected sequels

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 03:06 AM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

No clue what you're talking about. I wasnt a fan of the sequel, so...-shrug-

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 06:15 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

You haven't heard of the movie

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 12:48 PM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

This is the first time i'm hearing the words 'the' 'cloverfield' and 'particle' in that order.
I was curious as to what this thread was about, so i clicked, and here we are, a few posts in.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 01:50 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
This is the first time i'm hearing the words 'the' 'cloverfield' and 'particle' in that order.
I was curious as to what this thread was about, so i clicked, and here we are, a few posts in.

The movie is called God Particle but they just revealed it is a cloverfield sequel but normally in the end they always change it to a Cloverfield name

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 03:07 PM
riv6672

Think i'll pass, then.
Thanks for the heads up, though.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2016 10:41 AM
rox

Now it's been moved to an October date

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 10:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I liked both Cloverfield movies but..I'd prefer a 3rd movie to be more like the first one than the second one.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2016 04:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

Originally posted by Surtur
I liked both Cloverfield movies but..I'd prefer a 3rd movie to be more like the first one than the second one.

The first one made me dizzy

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 04:43 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

It made be sick watching it on the big screen.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2016 04:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

Originally posted by Kazenji
It made be sick watching it on the big screen.

I wonder when were going to get a trailer.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2016 07:42 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

10 Cloverfield Lane was a massive honeydick.

it had nothing to do with 'Cloverfield'

Old Post Dec 26th, 2016 11:59 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

i actually like Lane more than the original

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 05:51 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

oh, i agree.

I just wish the (producers, marketing, etc.) had told us beforehand that it wasn't a sequel.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 05:58 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm pretty sure that they did.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 06:02 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

they really didn't. In fact, they purposely changed the name of the movie just to make people think it was connected to the first movie.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 06:10 AM
rox

Originally posted by marwash22
they really didn't. In fact, they purposely changed the name of the movie just to make people think it was connected to the first movie.

Actually you read or look at the viral media or pay attention to the help scene . Howard worked for bold future which is the sister company to slusho who Rob in the first film worked for. Those companies are child companies to tagurato. Which monitor the monster in the first one. That satellite in the first movie that feel at the end was Howard.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2017 06:46 PM
Patient_Leech
Ungod

(bump)

I haven't seen the Cloverfield sequel yet, but I'm intrigued by this premise..

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 03:05 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I loved 10 Cloverfield Lane until they turned it into an alien action scene at the end....had they left it more ambiguous it would have been a much better film for me.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:16 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote