KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why do boys hate women on the internet?

Why do boys hate women on the internet?
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do boys hate women on the internet?

Seriously? It's just ****ing weird, you wouldn't call a woman fat or ugly in real life any more than they would call you it.

Why is the internet breeding Misandry and Misogyny? I'll tell you why, because of ****witted, small dicked virgin boys hating on girls because they were born sexually inadequate and aren't able to satisfy them and girls then thinking that's how the majority of guys with normal sized penises think about them. As a result, they come out with weird ideas themselves and are susceptible to internet horse shit soundbites like the third wave of feminism and the Patriarchy drivel.

Truth is you silly little pricks are perpetuating your lives of masturbation.

You stupid ****s.

Last edited by Steve Zodiac on Nov 16th, 2017 at 03:54 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:42 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I don't hate women, but if I did have something to to critique them about, I would say it to their face.

Also, people are sociopaths in general on the internet. have you not noticed that yet? It's easy to be a dick when you aren't worried about your target punching you in the face.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:53 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by socool8520
I don't hate women, but if I did have something to to critique them about, I would say it to their face.

Also, people are sociopaths in general on the internet. have you not noticed that yet? It's easy to be a dick when you aren't worried about your target punching you in the face.

All women? frankly I behave exactly the same in real life. The members who had me on social media here before I got rid of it would testify to that. Sadly Bardock is gone. And yes you are right, it's a great shame. Internet pussies.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:56 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i think it's just another never ending cycle of victim-turned-abuser, OP. scratch the surface of one of these he-man woman haters and you will likely find a scared little boy, terrified of taking a chance and having their heart broken. so they decide on spending the rest of their lives wallowing in bitterness toward an entire gender, and continuing/justifying the cycle by living up to negative stereotypes.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:57 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i think it's just another never ending cycle of victim-turned-abuser, OP. scratch the surface of one of these he-man woman haters and you will likely find a scared little boy, terrified of taking a chance and having their heart broken. so they decide on spending the rest of their lives wallowing in bitterness toward an entire gender, and continuing/justifying the cycle by living up to negative stereotypes.
Absolutely, it's the language used that pisses me off, **** it, their mums and sisters are women in case they haven't noticed.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 03:59 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
All women? frankly I behave exactly the same in real life. The members who had me on social media here before I got rid of it would testify to that. Sadly Bardock is gone. And yes you are right, it's a great shame. Internet pussies.

What do you mean all women? If there was something I didn't like about them, whether it be looks or something else, and I was asked my opinion, I would voice it. I would do the same to point out their positives. I don't think I'm overly jerkish, but I pretty much converse in real life the way I do on these boards. Which is why, I try to be courteous to others.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:01 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

What do you mean all women? If there was something I didn't like about them, whether it be looks or something else, and I was asked my opinion, I would voice it. I would do the same to point out their positives. I don't think I'm overly jerkish, but I pretty much converse in real life the way I do on these boards. Which is why, I try to be courteous to others.
So you would go up to a woman and just say, you're fat and I don't like your face? Good luck with that!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:02 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Absolutely, it's the language used that pisses me off, **** it, their mums and sisters are women in case they haven't noticed.

If it's the language, then I would say that's a bit hypocritical considering I have seen plenty of people insult each other in obscene ways on these boards.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:02 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

So you would go up to a woman and just say, you're fat and I don't like your face? Good luck with that!

Not at all. When have I said these things so crudely on these boards? I also stated that if asked my opinion, I would be honest. Not go out of my way to be a dick or make someone feel bad. It's as if you don't fully read my posts.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:04 PM
Scribble

How did you get that from what he said?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:05 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Am I saying things that come off this way? If I am, I will seriously work on how I convey my points.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:09 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I took the Red Pill and it’s turned me into an incel virgin with rage. #noregrets

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:09 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Funny you should mention this. I have turned down many gals for being fat (OKC is kind of at and the women seem to be a bit more aggressive than in other places I've been). But some refuse to accept rejection and get quite angry. I don't tell them they are fat: that's rude. I just say, "I'm flattered. I'm sorry, I'm not interested."

Most of the time, they leave it at that...sometimes...they immediately go into tirades about how I think I'm better and have body image issues, am a woman hater, can't handle a real woman, etc.

The crazy "I deserve sex" mentality doesn't just end with men: women do it, too.

But, yes, I know the attitude you're talking about. The incels who think they deserve sex just because they exist.

Edit - Also, the very personal insults you exchanged with someone else...that got ugly, fast. I don't know what to say.

Last edited by dadudemon on Nov 16th, 2017 at 04:21 PM

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:19 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ There may be something to the aggressiveness of OKC women DDM. I also found them to be overly aggressive with there flirting attempts when I was stationed there years back. It wasn't an insane sample size though to be fair.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 04:27 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Someone should find a way to harness all this internet incel rage and convert it into electrical power. Could power a continent at this point. Incels like Vansonbee could easily power an office complex alone.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 05:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I agree a lot of rage here, I mean did you read that opening post? The triggering was spectacular in its magnitude.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 05:28 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's a wired-in-brain thing I guess.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 05:31 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I agree a lot of rage here, I mean did you read that opening post? The triggering was spectacular in its magnitude.

So this should have gone in the triggered thread huh?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 05:32 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Robtard
Someone should find a way to harness all this internet incel rage and convert it into electrical power. Could power a continent at this point. Incels like Vansonbee could easily power an office complex alone.

I thought Vansonebee said things like that for the lols.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 05:33 PM
dadudemon

^ There may be something to the aggressiveness of OKC women DDM. I also found them to be overly aggressive with there flirting attempts when I was stationed there years back. It wasn't an insane sample size though to be fair.

That's quite interesting. So my anecdote has another anecdote and we match...

From what Rogue Jedi tells me, gals in Houston are even more aggressive.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 06:03 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote