KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann vs Galactus

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann vs Galactus
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann vs Galactus

Who do you think takes this?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 08:02 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Last time I checked it was Galactus but I may be wrong.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 08:39 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Is there anything to Lagann besides being really big?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 10:50 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Utrigita
Is there anything to Lagann besides being really big?

Probability Alteration, and the fact that it's bigger then our universe by a ****ing longshot. On record, it's 52 billion light years big. It moved over 17 billion Light Years in less then 3 seconds, and it tanked a big bang. (No, this isn't a spite thread, since it's a legitimate topic made to this day.)

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 11:11 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Probability Alteration, and the fact that it's bigger then our universe by a ****ing longshot. On record, it's 52 billion light years big. It moved over 17 billion Light Years in less then 3 seconds, and it tanked a big bang. (No, this isn't a spite thread, since it's a legitimate topic made to this day.)
I forgot the ability to be able to create matter out of Thin Air. (Which is no small feat even by the series' own standard, as the various drills and weapons materialized are larger than most galaxies)

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 11:21 PM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Galactus curbstomps

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 11:35 PM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by StealthRanger
Galactus curbstomps
Tanking a Big Bang > Eating planets for nourishment. Not to mention, that wasn't our universe they were in when we they were fighting, it was an infinite pocket universe, which, by comparison, is much bigger then ours, and they were still able to pretty much absorb it and nearly destroy it with a single Spiral Drill, Earth would be too small to be seen by STTGL, and I'm sure if STTGL was able to squint a bit, it would be able to see Galactus, we are talking about an ENTITY, yes, an ENTITY, that tears holes in goddamn dimensions and alters reality, on TOP of just altering probability on it's on, on top of being able to create ANY weapon from any universe it wishes, including the marvel universe, STTGL is literally God level, it isn't just bigger then our Universe completely, it TOWERS over our universe.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 11:44 PM
Jmanghan

And if, by some Miracle, Galactus manages to destroy STTGL, it still has to deal with TTGL, then Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann, Then Arc-Gurren, THEN Gurren Lagann, and then Lagann (Or Gurren, depending on which mech is hit by Galactus' Attack)

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 11:52 PM
Jmanghan

And, TTGL is the one that tanked the Big Bang, TTGL is almost an ant compared to STTGL

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 11:53 PM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Tanking a Big Bang > Eating planets for nourishment. Not to mention, that wasn't our universe they were in when we they were fighting, it was an infinite pocket universe, which, by comparison, is much bigger then ours, and they were still able to pretty much absorb it and nearly destroy it with a single Spiral Drill, Earth would be too small to be seen by STTGL, and I'm sure if STTGL was able to squint a bit, it would be able to see Galactus, we are talking about an ENTITY, yes, an ENTITY, that tears holes in goddamn dimensions and alters reality, on TOP of just altering probability on it's on, on top of being able to create ANY weapon from any universe it wishes, including the marvel universe, STTGL is literally God level, it isn't just bigger then our Universe completely, it TOWERS over our universe.

>implies Galactus is limited to devouring planets
>implies Galactus at his utmost weakest doesn't destroy multiple solar systems
>ignores Galactus is casually above ****ers like Odin who destroy galaxies as a side effect of fighting
>and Galactus has a multiverse buster as standard equipment

Tearing holes in dimensions, you realise that's not a destructive feat right. Even Nardo and Clorox can do that. **** even Spiderman villains can tear holes in dimensions to get around. It's just creating portals. That is all

And Galactus can warp reality too. Whoopdee ****ing doo

Yeah, calling no limit fallacy on such bullshit of "creates anything from any verse" and lol at the "God level" as if that means a thing

Old Post Sep 5th, 2014 11:59 PM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

If Galactus is allowed the Ultimate Nullifier then he definitely wins.

If he isn't he probably loses if he's at the level he most often shows up as in comics. Fully fed he definitely wins.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 12:14 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by StealthRanger
>implies Galactus is limited to devouring planets
>implies Galactus at his utmost weakest doesn't destroy multiple solar systems
>ignores Galactus is casually above ****ers like Odin who destroy galaxies as a side effect of fighting
>and Galactus has a multiverse buster as standard equipment

Tearing holes in dimensions, you realise that's not a destructive feat right. Even Nardo and Clorox can do that. **** even Spiderman villains can tear holes in dimensions to get around. It's just creating portals. That is all

And Galactus can warp reality too. Whoopdee ****ing doo

Yeah, calling no limit fallacy on such bullshit of "creates anything from any verse" and lol at the "God level" as if that means a thing
Ok, let's say I take away the size of him, and all that shit. Galactus would still have to deal with actual probability alteration, which means, it can alter the probability in which Galactus would take damage and shit. You haven't addressed that. If they shoot a spiral missile at Galactus, they can change the probability of it doing low or significant damage, and whether or not it hits. If you watched the damn anime and the movie "Lagann-Hen". You'd most certainly see that they are capable of literally creating anything from thin air, but since no one on youtube uploaded the full goddamn fight between the Anti-Spiral and TTGL, I can't send you the whole clip. I can however send a link to an anime website. The Full Fight (Spoilers)

(I prefer this particular anime in dubbed form)

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 12:24 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by NemeBro
If Galactus is allowed the Ultimate Nullifier then he definitely wins.

If he isn't he probably loses if he's at the level he most often shows up as in comics. Fully fed he definitely wins.
They can alter the probability of it hitting, which means they Ultimate Nullifier is... Null. .-.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 12:29 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Good thing Galactus was tanking big bangs before he was Galactus.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 12:35 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Unless Galactus can actively alter probability (Which is different then altering reality) while he is in combat, I doubt he wins.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 12:36 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Unless Galactus can actively alter probability (Which is different then altering reality) while he is in combat, I doubt he wins.

The Power Cosmic allows Galactus to do many things, the possibilities are nigh infinite.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 12:38 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
The Power Cosmic allows Galactus to do many things, the possibilities are nigh infinite.
If you can provide proof (scans) that Galactus altered the probability of his success rate of hitting someone with an attack, in combat, I'll agree on the spot that Galactus is the better man.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 12:41 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Good thing Galactus was tanking big bangs before he was Galactus.
Scans, Scans. I provided proof above of just TTGL's feats, which aren't even close to STTGL's feats.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 12:45 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

If you can provide proof (scans) that Galactus altered the probability of his success rate of hitting someone with an attack, in combat, I'll agree on the spot that Galactus is the better man.

You do realize that altering probability isn't the strongest power ever and not even that useful of a power in a fight without plot right?

If I give you ten cards numbered 1-10, then add 20 more cards with the number 10 on it and shuffle then that doesn't mean nor guarantee that the first card will be a number ten card.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 12:46 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Scans, Scans. I provided proof above of just TTGL's feats, which aren't even close to STTGL's feats.

Read his Origin. Galactus was born Galan, a scientist who survived the big bang and became Galactus.

quote:
-- Silver Surfer

Galan

Galactus is the sole survivor of the universe that existed prior to the current universe. Originally Galactus was a humanoid named Galan, who was born on the planet Taa, a paradise-like world whose civilization is said to have been the most advanced of any of the known universe of that time.[4]

However, this universe was in its final stages of collapse. Originally, like all universes in the Multiverse, this universe had been a "Cosmic Egg"; a primal sphere of disorganized, dense, compact primordial matter. The sphere underwent a "Big Bang," an explosion that hurled the matter outwards, where much of it eventually condensed into stars and planets. This universe expanded in size for billions of years, and then contracted, undergoing a "crunch" over the following billions of years. All of the matter of that universe was plunging towards a central point, where it was collapsing into a new "Cosmic Egg."

quote:
Taa's civilization was one of the last still in existence. Lethal radiation caused by the "Big Crunch" this universe was experiencing was wiping out all life across the universe. Galan, a space explorer, was dispatched to travel through the cosmos to find a means of saving Taa, but he found none. The radiation eventually killed off all but a tiny fraction of the population of Taa. Knowing their deaths were inevitable, Galan proposed to the remaining survivors that they die gloriously by piloting one of their starships directly into the heart of the "Cosmic Egg." As the starship containing Galan and his fellow survivors approached the focal point of the Big Crunch, the heat and radiation killed all the passengers except Galan, who strangely found himself filled with new energy.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2014 12:48 AM