KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who has more potential Jean Grey or Franklin Richards

Who has more potential Jean Grey or Franklin Richards
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Who has more potential Jean Grey or Franklin Richards

1. In terms of power levels?

2. In terms of future story arcs?

Last edited by Braniac 5.0 on Dec 14th, 2017 at 12:07 AM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 12:00 AM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Franklin has more potential

Jean/Phoenix is more popular and they can’t wait to milk this **** of this cow

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 12:20 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Jean. Franklin os impressive, especially his proposed future with Galactus but they are beneath Jean at FP

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 12:52 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

In terms of power, I wouldn't be surprised if Franklin is above Jean even with the Full PF.

In terms of story arcs? Jean destroys him. She's already been the star of one of Marvel's classic story arcs : The Dark Phoenix Saga and when she returns she's getting her own X-Men team and comic.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 02:33 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Are they actually bringing her back properly this time? Just so I can know to avoid the ****ing thing.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 02:35 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
In terms of power, I wouldn't be surprised if Franklin is above Jean even with the Full PF.

what makes you say that?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 02:54 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by -Pr-
Are they actually bringing her back properly this time? Just so I can know to avoid the ****ing thing.

They’re going to **** her far worse than they did Cyclops.

Pretty sure, Jean will turn out to be a closet lesbo, she’ll be given the lesbo haircut, her **** will be shrunken even worse than Caroll. But the icy on the cake will be Xavier this whole time was making her forgetting that Cyclops raped her a few times.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 03:22 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by SquallX
They’re going to **** her far worse than they did Cyclops.

Pretty sure, Jean will turn out to be a closet lesbo, she’ll be given the lesbo haircut, her **** will be shrunken even worse than Caroll. But the icy on the cake will be Xavier this whole time was making her forgetting that Cyclops raped her a few times.

As funny as that is, I actually think Jean will be all right. A lot of X-Men writers are ridiculously in love with Jean, so I doubt they'd do too much to damage their "sacred cow" as Id and Emma Frost have said.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 03:35 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Sin I AM
what makes you say that?

Current Marvel writers watering down the PF. Then you have people like Hickman giving Franklin a lot of love.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 03:56 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by zopzop

In terms of story arcs? Jean destroys him. She's already been the star of one of Marvel's classic story arcs : The Dark Phoenix Saga and when she returns she's getting her own X-Men team and comic.

Agree on relative power levels.
And yeah, Franklin's had some good, but not nearly as popular, stories.

While i like Jean a lot, man that line up for her X-team looks like ass, on first impresion.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 03:58 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote