KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Worst MCU villain

Worst MCU villain
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Worst MCU villain

Since the DC bashing has commenced in full it's time to take a whip to some of the worst MCU villains. What is one villain in a film set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe that was the epitome of blandness, had a boring motivation, or just sucked as a villain? Was it the directors fault or the studio for choosing such a shitty character and executing it poorly?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 12:09 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Oh, while we're at it let's rip on DC's villains too. The only good one was Joker from TDK trilogy....the rest have sucked.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 12:15 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Malekith, had to go on wiki just to find his name. He was just shit, he did nothing memorable apart from kill Thor's mum and get ass raped by Thor.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 12:16 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

It's difficult, since I'm a fan of all of the MCU. For the movies, I thought Darren Cross from Ant-Man wasn't that hot. For TV, it's Harold Meachum from Iron Fist.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 12:20 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Malekith sucked shit.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 12:23 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by roughrider
It's difficult, since I'm a fan of all of the MCU. For the movies, I thought Darren Cross from Ant-Man wasn't that hot. For TV, it's Harold Meachum from Iron Fist.

Can't believe I watch the whole of Iron Fist just to see a guy get shot off a roof.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 12:27 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGrat1

Malekith hands down. There simply because the story needs a bad guy. Got his ass kicked by Thor's mom. Lame powers. I know everything about the story and still have no idea what he was trying to accomplish.100% generic and forgettable.

Originally posted by steverules_2
Malekith, had to go on wiki just to find his name. He was just shit, he did nothing memorable apart from kill Thor's mum and get ass raped by Thor.

He did not even kill her, that was Kurse. Overshadowed by his own henchman. Pure trash of a villian.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 12:42 AM
TheGrat1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGrat1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGrat1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Outside of the MCU in regular Marvel, no one was ever lamer than Julian McMahon as Doctor Doom.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 12:56 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

For people who seen JL & Thor 2, who is the worst villain of the two?

Steppenwolf vs Malekith?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 01:01 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Whiplash, and Mandarin were both pretty terrible.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 01:02 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Galactus

By Stoic

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 01:03 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Whiplash.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 01:03 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by tkitna
Galactus

That's FOX.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 01:07 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I don't actually dislike that many of them but Whiplash and Yellowjacket are by far the worst.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 01:39 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That's FOX.

Arent we combining all of them? Oh well.

By Stoic

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 01:43 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by tkitna
Arent we combining all of them? Oh well.

"Worst MCU villain".

quote:
What is one villain in a film set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe that was the epitome of blandness, had a boring motivation, or just sucked as a villain?

FOX doesn't have an actual shared cinematic universe, they only have the X-Men. They wanted to add Fantastic Four to the mix, but we all know how it ended...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 01:47 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

They're making a Dr Doom film with the guy who made he critically acclaimed Legion, so yeah it will probably be better than fan4stic

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:04 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Yellowjacket. The guy got temp KO'd by a bug zapper at one point. It's a shame, as I liked the Ant-Man movie as a whole.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:30 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Oh, while we're at it let's rip on DC's villains too. The only good one was Joker from TDK trilogy....the rest have sucked.

also zack hack snyder too

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 03:18 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Yellow jacket by far. DC villains are all terrible.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 03:21 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote