KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » No justice for Kate Steinle!!!!

No justice for Kate Steinle!!!!
Started by: Darth Truculent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

No justice for Kate Steinle!!!!

As a Californian, I am absolutely disgusted with yesterday's verdict. How can a person who gave conflicting statements about how he killed her be found not guilty!? Saying that the weapon 'accidently' discharged is a lie. I own a similar weapon by the same company (Sig Sauer) and to pull the trigger takes quite a bit of force. Only ultra-liberal San Francisco would let an animal like that back on the street. What's it going to take? Him committing an act of terror to be found guilty or another murder only in a different county or in the valley!

War Doctor

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 05:14 PM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's California so the verdict doesn't surprise me, this is the same state that awarded an illegal 200 grand because he was turned over to ICE. The only silver lining I can see is that...obviously he's going to be immediately deported, right? There is literally no good argument for keeping him in the country.

Perhaps some sort of 3 strikes immigration rule needs to be enacted. If you've been caught coming here illegally multiple times, on the 3rd time you are automatically imprisoned for 20 years.

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 1st, 2017 at 05:26 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 05:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

I haven't read much about the case; with that said, if he confessed to killing her, then gave conflicting accounts about how he killed her, the jury may have been convinced that he gave a false confession. He could also be mentally ill, and not completely aware of his alleged crime.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 05:30 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh boy. This was utter shit, but you people are ridiculous. This has nothing to do with "liberalism".

The police and then prosecution bungled this case. It's that simple.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 05:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent

And the very next day, he'll cross the border and commit more crimes . . . maybe kill again. Surtur, California has gone so far left that I am surprised that Bernie didn't win the state in the primary (not bashing Bernie either). I'm so tired of my state government that I'm starting to lose faith that they are looking out for me.

Love the idea of the automatic 20 years!

Song dedicated to Kate Steinle:
"The Parting Glass"
Performed by The High Kings
Written in Ireland in the 17th Century
https://youtu.be/qgboqZNduF0

War Doctor

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 05:35 PM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh boy. This was utter shit, but you people are ridiculous. This has nothing to do with "liberalism".

Why was the man free on the streets at the time he killed Kate? Why was he let go by the authorities, despite having a lengthy record and having been deported numerous times?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 05:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Why was the man free on the streets at the time he killed Kate? Why was he let go by the authorities, despite having a lengthy record and having been deported numerous times?

IIRC, immigration ****ed up and let him go last time, when he should have not.

Then the prosecution overplayed their hand, when they could have gotten multiple stacking charges/convictions that would have put this shit away for a long time.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 05:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

IIRC, immigration ****ed up and let him go last time, when he should have not.

Then the prosecution overplayed their hand, when they could have gotten multiple stacking charges/convictions that would have put this shit away for a long time.

So you don't think Sanctuary City bullshit had anything to do with it?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 05:46 PM
dadudemon

Someone explain to me exactly what happened, here. I did not find a good news story that explained what exactly this guy did. The best I got was the CNN summary that said the gun went off, bounced off the ground, and shot her.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 05:47 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent

The local cops were sanctimonious bastards who blatantly ignored Federal Law by not turning him over to ICE and released him from jail. If they only turned him over, Kate would still be alive.

Her name may become a rallying cry for immigration reform and illegals and DACA kids will not get what they want.

War Doctor

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 05:49 PM
Darth Truculent

dadudemon, guy said he found a pistol wrapped in a shirt under a bench on the pier. He then said he was aiming it at sea lions, then changed his story and said he was messing around with the weapon when dropped it and it fired. A Sig Sauer handgun does not fire by itself (I own one). It needs a little over a 2 lb pressure on the trigger to fire. He admitted he killed her.

War Doctor

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 05:55 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
Someone explain to me exactly what happened, here. I did not find a good news story that explained what exactly this guy did. The best I got was the CNN summary that said the gun went off, bounced off the ground, and shot her.

Shitlord druggie was let go when he should have been in jail, he claims he found a stolen gun and it accidentally went off when he picked it up, the bullet ricocheted off concrete embankment and struck Strinle in the back, she died later.

Prosecution tried to go for murder one when they shouldn't have, considering shitlord didn't actually fire directly at Steinle.

Back when the story first broke, rightwing rags ran that he was trying to mug the family, but it seems that isn't true at all.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 05:58 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

I just read over some of the details of the case. It does seem like Zarate was guilty of involuntary manslaughter.

Originally posted by Surtur
It's California so the verdict doesn't surprise me, this is the same state that awarded an illegal 200 grand because he was turned over to ICE. The only silver lining I can see is that...obviously he's going to be immediately deported, right? There is literally no good argument for keeping him in the country.

Perhaps some sort of 3 strikes immigration rule needs to be enacted. If you've been caught coming here illegally multiple times, on the 3rd time you are automatically imprisoned for 20 years.
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Love the idea of the automatic 20 years!

You're against them living in the US undocumented because you believe it's a drain on American taxpayers, so you want to lock them up and keep them here in the US for 20 years, adding to our already overflowing prisons, at the expense of the American taxpayers?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 05:59 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not like when they initially released him they didn't know the guy was here illegally. It's not like they didn't know he'd been deported in the past as well.

So why was he walking the streets? Even if that is all they knew about him, explain why he was walking the streets? Do conservatives tend to support sanctuary cities? Do they tend to support releasing illegal immigrants back out into the country as opposed to immediately deporting them?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 06:00 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I just read over some of the details of the case. It does seem like Zarate was guilty of involuntary manslaughter.

You're against them living in the US undocumented because you believe it's a drain on American taxpayers, so you want to lock them up and keep them here in the US for 20 years, adding to our already overflowing prisons, at the expense of the American taxpayers?

Well here is the thing, these pieces of shit keep coming back lol. If we can't stop that? Imprison the f*ckheads. I do not want to hear bullshit stories where these people have been deported dozens of times, that shit is pathetic.

I'd rather imprison them than allow them to use our country like a revolving door. And that's no exaggeration btw. We have literally had people deported 15-20 times.

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 1st, 2017 at 06:04 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 06:01 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Considering his multiple drug convictions, he shouldn't have been let go. The police ****ed up there.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 06:06 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

And of course the usual scumbags here to capitalize and push agendas:

"The Kate Steinle killer came back and back over the weakly protected Obama border, always committing crimes and being violent, and yet this info was not used in court. His exoneration is a complete travesty of justice. BUILD THE WALL!" -Trump vis Twitter

"Jury convinced that illegal alien killed Kate Steinle accidentally. She would still be alive if we had a wall." -Anne Coulter via Twitter

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 06:08 PM
dadudemon

Shitlord druggie was let go when he should have been in jail, he claims he found a stolen gun and it accidentally went off when he picked it up, the bullet ricocheted off concrete embankment and struck Strinle in the back, she died later.

Prosecution tried to go for murder one when they shouldn't have, considering shitlord didn't actually fire directly at Steinle.

Back when the story first broke, rightwing rags ran that he was trying to mug the family, but it seems that isn't true at all.

dadudemon, guy said he found a pistol wrapped in a shirt under a bench on the pier. He then said he was aiming it at sea lions, then changed his story and said he was messing around with the weapon when dropped it and it fired. A Sig Sauer handgun does not fire by itself (I own one). It needs a little over a 2 lb pressure on the trigger to fire. He admitted he killed her.

Thanks, pretty shitty that I have to ask forum monkeys for a story that I can't seem to find on google in less than 30 seconds.

Anyway, sounds like he is not mentally sound. Sounds like he is stuck at an 8-12 year old's level.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 06:09 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Truculent

Eternal, there are just as many American citizens if not more who use the system to their advantage.

But when someone who is a felon, deported 5 times and finally kills an innocent, beautiful young woman and gets away with it is an outright travesty. The justice system is rigged in California in favor of the guilty.

War Doctor

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 06:10 PM
dadudemon

Eternal, there are just as many American citizens if not more who use the system to their advantage.

But when someone who is a felon, deported 5 times and finally kills an innocent, beautiful young woman and gets away with it is an outright travesty. The justice system is rigged in California in favor of the guilty.

I hope you would say the same if it was a beautiful young black woman.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 06:14 PM