KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Rand Paul assaulted in his home

Rand Paul assaulted in his home
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rand Paul assaulted in his home

Originally reports suggested the injuries were minor, but:

Rand Paul's injuries from assault more severe than initially reported

"Republican Sen. Rand Paul has five rib fractures, including three displaced fractures and bruised lungs, after an assault in his home in Bowling Green, Kentucky, a senior adviser told CNN.
"Displaced rib fractures can lead to life-threatening injuries such as: hemopneumothorax, pneumothorax, pneumonia, internal bleeding, laceration of internal organs and lung contusions," said Doug Stafford, the senior adviser, in a statement."

There is no known motive yet, but this is a federal crime so the guy could face serious charges.

"Paul's staff is unsure of when the senator will return to Washington. "This type of injury is caused by high velocity severe force. It is not clear exactly how soon he will return to work, as the pain is considerable as is the difficulty in getting around, including flying."‬

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 11:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you left out that it was his neighbor, so unless severe mental illness is involved i suspect theres more to this story. maybe rand borrowed some of his tools and never returned them.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 12:13 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Not condoning assault and if guilty this person should face the proper penalties, but I could see where being Rand Paul's neighbor could drive someone to it.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 12:18 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you left out that it was his neighbor, so unless severe mental illness is involved i suspect theres more to this story. maybe rand borrowed some of his tools and never returned them.

Indeed, it could be possible this was just mental illness.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 12:19 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Maybe this is how elections should take place on the local level.

Politics Via combat! '

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 12:23 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/06/...awyer-says.html

quote:
Police have charged Mr. Boucher, 59, with a misdemeanor count of assault. Authorities on Monday were considering raising the charge to a felony, given the severity of Mr. Paul’s injuries.

Mr. Paul, 54, has long stood out in the well-to-do gated neighborhood south of Bowling Green, Ky., that he calls home. The senator grows pumpkins on his property, composts and has shown little interest for neighborhood regulations.

But the spectacle of the incident — one former doctor attacking another in broad daylight — was altogether different. Competing explanations of the origins of the drama cited stray yard clippings, newly planted saplings and unraked leaves.

wacko

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 01:38 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

This is what I'd imagine it would be like if some of the keyboard warriors lived next to each other, from this site. Except in Surtur's and Robtard's case, Surtur is guaranteed to be the one with the broken ribs.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 01:40 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

So a doctor attacked a doctor? Great move.

I heard it had something to do with some back-pain relieving invention the neighbor created that Paul screwed over or something.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 02:46 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

I heard rand cucked the dude.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 03:03 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

God damn you Rand Paul and your evil saplings.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 03:51 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
This is what I'd imagine it would be like if some of the keyboard warriors lived next to each other, from this site. Except in Surtur's and Robtard's case, Surtur is guaranteed to be the one with the broken ribs.

I'd not physically assault Surtur...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 05:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

most would not. violence is the tool of the ignorant.
but i suppose some people have problems controlling impulses from their brainstem.
i'm talking about rand paul's attacker, of course smile

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 05:47 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm just disappointed that two physicians would do this. Oh how the profession has fallen.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 06:44 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

still having trouble believing this was caused by landscaping drama. usually this level of extreme neighborly violence involves mental illness or someone putting their penis where it doesn't belong.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 06:46 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

If it's not something like a legit mental illness or adultery, I'd assume this was little things building up for years and the guy finally snapped.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 07:08 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kurk
I'm just disappointed that two physicians would do this. Oh how the profession has fallen.

Sometimes you just gotta throw down.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 07:11 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
If it's not something like a legit mental illness or adultery, I'd assume this was little things building up for years and the guy finally snapped.

we're talking about 5 cracked ribs, tho.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 07:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He speared him, just like Goldberg.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 07:13 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raisen
I heard rand cucked the dude.
Rand Paul cucks people?

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Maybe this is how elections should take place on the local level.

Politics Via combat! '
Rand Paul in Mortal Kombat?

**** it. Rand Paul 2024!

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 11:37 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
we're talking about 5 cracked ribs, tho.

Never had someone who was a real c--t day in and day out for a neighbor?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 11:47 PM