KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deathstroke (Ikon) vs Thor

Deathstroke (Ikon) vs Thor
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Deathstroke (Ikon) vs Thor

THE Thor, not Odinson or "Whor"

Slugfest, no Mjolnir.

Is Slade's fight against Supes the one that happened on Amazon Island? 'Cause, looked to me like Wilson was getting manhandled.

How does Thor do here?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2017 10:33 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor stomps.

The IKON suit can redirect energy back at the combatant more or less. And it has structural limits to how much it can absorb. Thor's been there, spanked that.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 06:02 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Thor wins, his weak punches won't give slade any energy and the suit will be useless.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 06:32 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Slade easy
I'm not even gonna mention Thor lulzy combat speed, Thorbags gonna go psycho on me

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 10:14 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MrMind
Slade easy
I'm not even gonna mention Thor lulzy combat speed, Thorbags gonna go psycho on me

YOU SHUT YOUR ****ING MOUTH YOU ****** ****!

Oh and I disagree with your post.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 10:21 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor stomps.

The IKON suit can redirect energy back at the combatant more or less. And it has structural limits to how much it can absorb. Thor's been there, spanked that.
Superman had trouble with the suit

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 10:22 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

According to Christopher Priest, the Ikon suit is powerful enough to withstand attacks from Darkseid himself.

Thor isn't that powerful.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 10:28 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Superman had trouble with the suit

Anyone have scans of that?

Like I said, I saw Supes attack Slade in his own book during a Wonder Woman crossover, and all I remember is he throttled him by the throat, and seemed in total control.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 10:30 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

There are two fights. That was the second fight, and even that time, Superman couldn't do any real damage.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 10:30 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by cdtm
Anyone have scans of that?

Like I said, I saw Supes attack Slade in his own book during a Wonder Woman crossover, and all I remember is he throttled him by the throat, and seemed in total control.
He didn't have the suit there. It's the scene where he speedblitzed Deathstroke, no?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...%29+009-017.jpg

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 10:32 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Yeah, that's just the regular Nth Metal suit.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 10:33 PM
MrMind

Originally posted by Damborgson
YOU SHUT YOUR ****ING MOUTH YOU ****** ****!

Oh and I disagree with your post.

Thanks for proving my point

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 10:35 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Superman is going to fight another Superman. This time it's Superman of China!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 10:37 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Thanks for proving my point

.....you didnt think that was real did you?

(Or am i missing your sarcasm?)

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 10:51 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by Damborgson
.....you didnt think that was real did you?

(Or am i missing your sarcasm?)

I know you were joking breh stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 10:53 PM
Genii96

Thor obviously

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 11:03 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I know you were joking breh stick out tongue

laughing out loud

Okie dokie

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 11:03 PM
carver9

Thor wins via speed blitz.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 11:04 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by carver9
Thor wins via speed blitz.

Scans of Thor speed blitzing someone in combat?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 11:20 PM
carver9

Originally posted by cdtm
Scans of Thor speed blitzing someone in combat?

Anyone?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 26th, 2017 11:21 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote