KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Controllers Vs The Watchers

The Controllers Vs The Watchers
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

The Controllers Vs The Watchers

Equal numbers for each.

(please log in to view the image)

vs

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 10:44 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Watchers are like Celestials. You got some scrubs and you got some uber ones. Using averages, I'd go with the Watchers.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 11:17 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

the controllers prepped to take out those guardians. let us allow the issue to unfold shall we

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 11:19 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Watchers imo.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 11:26 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
the controllers prepped to take out those guardians. let us allow the issue to unfold shall we

What have the recent Guardians actually some?

I can’t even recall a single feat that is of high level since sinestro corps war.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 11:40 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Watchers win.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 01:19 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by xJLxKing
What have the recent Guardians actually some?

I can’t even recall a single feat that is of high level since sinestro corps war.

since sinestro corps? u got alot of reading to do...blackest night, brightest day, 3d army etc...

nothing uber that i can remember though. personally id trade every guardian known to man for one serious non holding back Hal but thats me.. they are becoming the celestials of DC

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 02:34 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Sin I AM
since sinestro corps? u got alot of reading to do...blackest night, brightest day, 3d army etc...

nothing uber that i can remember though. personally id trade every guardian known to man for one serious non holding back Hal but thats me.. they are becoming the celestials of DC

My phone insist that I always post with typos

What I meant to say is, what have they don't that would put them on level close to the watcher? Arguably, their strongest showing as their sinestro corps war. In blackest night, brightest day..etc they haven't done anything. Most recently since rebirth the last one were portrayed even weaker

Like you said, trade them all for a serious hal any day

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 02:49 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by xJLxKing
My phone insist that I always post with typos

What I meant to say is, what have they don't that would put them on level close to the watcher? Arguably, their strongest showing as their sinestro corps war. In blackest night, brightest day..etc they haven't done anything. Most recently since rebirth the last one were portrayed even weaker

Like you said, trade them all for a serious hal any day

Dunno, be better off asking a DC fanboy. Guardians always seem like they are getting wrecked in comics to me...or they posture or are used as a measuring stick for some bad guy to look good. imo

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 03:32 AM
basilisk

Same here, all I seem to recall of Guardians lately is when they get beat by whatever latest forgettable threat is getting pushed this month. DC is basically doing what Marvel did to the Celestials.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 02:46 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Bfring Prime is better than anything a watcher has ever done.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 03:09 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Watchers win.

I don't remember any feats from the controllers as manipulating matter and energy.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 03:45 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Controllers

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 04:09 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Bfring Prime is better than anything a watcher has ever done.
Teeh a Titans beat him down. That's better than suiciding to bfr one away.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 04:38 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Teen Titans would beat the watchers down I agree.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 04:51 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Teen Titans would beat the watchers down I agree.
Nah, but the fact is they beat down the man child.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 04:53 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Bro it's okay if you think the TT would win this but they are not in the thread.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 05:01 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

True. thumb up

The controllers have still to have a similar feat to be on the same level:

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 05:36 PM
Senor Cage

Controllers are more tech based. They created the Sun Eaters and Miracle Machine. Time Trapper has said to be a Controller and he's much more powerful than the Watchers.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 09:28 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zack M
Controllers are more tech based. They created the Sun Eaters and Miracle Machine. Time Trapper has said to be a Controller and he's much more powerful than the Watchers.

Much more powerful based on what ?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 10:08 PM