KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Snowman (2017) Michael Fassbender

The Snowman (2017) Michael Fassbender
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

The Snowman (2017) Michael Fassbender

Caught the tail-end of the trailer for this on a TV at the gym, so looked it up. Looks good...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 10:39 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ill see it on Redbox. 1 page or less thread for now, Ill make another thread when I see it, and tell you and Kaz all about it.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 10:42 PM
Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Why are you in this forum anyway? Aren't there some nonsense threads you could be spamming the General Discussion forum with?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 10:51 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clicked this, excited to see Michael Fassbender finally playing a snowman. Watched the trailer. He is not playing a snowman.

sad

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 10:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

laughing out loud

Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Why are you in this forum anyway? Aren't there some nonsense threads you could be spamming the General Discussion forum with?

How about we make a deal I will stay out here if you stay out of the GDF.

Sable is currently offline Click here to Send Sable a Private Message Find more posts by Sable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Clicked this, excited to see Michael Fassbender finally playing a snowman. Watched the trailer. He is not playing a snowman.

sad

Was Frank Sidebottom not good enough for you?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 11:12 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 11:13 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Sable
(please log in to view the image)

laughing out loud

Clearly you are the triggered one because you responded twice to the same thing.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 11:19 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

can't wait to see

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 11:32 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Clearly you are the triggered one because you responded twice to the same thing.

Says the guy who gets butthurt over his threads failing and people literally forget about them. I come along and make a better thread people post in it, you get triggered as fck.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 11:44 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Says the guy who gets butthurt over his threads failing and people literally forget about them. I come along and make a better thread people post in it, you get triggered as fck.

To most people on here it looks more like you find out about a movie months after everyone else and post threads thinking you're showing people something new and being upset when old threads are pointed out to you.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 12:23 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
To most people on here it looks more like you find out about a movie months after everyone else and post threads thinking you're showing people something new and being upset when old threads are pointed out to you.

I hate to tell you, but you could not have it any more wrong.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 01:52 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you say so.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 03:05 AM
riv6672

This seems silly.
Not in a good way either, like something Fassbender's doing to fund another project.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 03:41 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Meh.... I will stick to the movie about an ACTUAL Killer Snowman thank you very much.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 07:16 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Sable, quite frankly I don't see how anyone can take you seriously. You're a step away from quanchi-teir. laughing out loud

Originally posted by riv6672
This seems silly.
Not in a good way either, like something Fassbender's doing to fund another project.

When I first caught the tail end of the trailer I thought the same thing. But after seeing the full trailer it looks kinda epic.

Is anyone familiar with the book?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 11:49 AM
Sable
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one here takes you seriously. You get triggered so fast.laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:24 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Sable, quite frankly I don't see how anyone can take you seriously. You're a step away from quanchi-teir. laughing out loud

When I first caught the tail end of the trailer I thought the same thing. But after seeing the full trailer it looks kinda epic.

Is anyone familiar with the book?
Says the guy who loves riddick films and acts like star wars isn't shit. Face it you're a loser.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:28 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

No one here takes you seriously.

I know you are but what am I. stick out tongue

Originally posted by quanchi112
Says the guy who loves riddick films and acts like star wars isn't shit. Face it you're a loser.

Wrong, Star Wars is shit. It's in the corporate crapper now.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:30 PM