KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pick 3 to protect you, the other 3 will come after you

Pick 3 to protect you, the other 3 will come after you
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Pick 3 to protect you, the other 3 will come after you

Batman
Owlman
Deathstroke
Sabretooth
Captain America
Shang Chi

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 11:44 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

To protect me

DeathStroke (Read Recent Superman on why)
Batman (Money and intelligence)
Captain America will take a bullet for me

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 11:59 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

This is like a warehouse fight, the three will protect you (no prep) while the other 3 will come for you (no prep)

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 12:01 AM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

I would select Batman, Owlman and Deathstroke to protect me. Not just because they would be credible protectors (Shang, Steve and Creed could just be as credible), but rather because I would NOT want them to be the ones coming after me.

It would be difficult to survive having Bruce, Thomas and Slade coming after you.

In fact, any ONE of them would be difficult to survive. All THREE coming after you ...impossible.

Which is why I would select Batman, Owlman and Deathstroke to protect me. I’d rather have them on my side than have them coming for me.

Not to take away from Captain America, Sabertooth and Shang Chi ...they are really capable fighters. It’s just that I don’t think they could guarantee my safety against a strategic and resource mastermind like Batman, helped by Owlman (who is basically a merciless variant of Batman), and one of the greatest assassins in the world (who was so good he was hired to kill gods).

Simple choice for me.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 05:30 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Cap, Shang, and Sabretooth protect me from Batman, Owlman, Deathstroke, who are just not gonna work as well together
Shang has worked with Cap. Push comes to shove Sabretooth is a professional, who will follow a lead.
Batman demands to be followed, and Owlman is Batman-lite. DS while professional, also thinks he's the smartest guy in any room and will second guess Bats at every turn.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 05:56 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

(please log in to view the image)

All I need to protect me is Slade. His sniper range is over a mile.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 06:11 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Owlman, Deathstroke and Sabertooth to protect me.
Batman, Captain America and Shang Chi even if they win, they're not gonna kill me unlike the other three.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 06:26 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spetznaz
I would select Batman, Owlman and Deathstroke to protect me. Not just because they would be credible protectors (Shang, Steve and Creed could just be as credible), but rather because I would NOT want them to be the ones coming after me.

It would be difficult to survive having Bruce, Thomas and Slade coming after you.

In fact, any ONE of them would be difficult to survive. All THREE coming after you ...impossible.

Which is why I would select Batman, Owlman and Deathstroke to protect me. I’d rather have them on my side than have them coming for me.

Not to take away from Captain America, Sabertooth and Shang Chi ...they are really capable fighters. It’s just that I don’t think they could guarantee my safety against a strategic and resource mastermind like Batman, helped by Owlman (who is basically a merciless variant of Batman), and one of the greatest assassins in the world (who was so good he was hired to kill gods).

Simple choice for me.

Good post

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 06:40 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by spetznaz

Simple choice for me.
thumb up

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 06:59 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I choose Sin, marwash, and h1a8.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 07:13 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

To do what, that's the question

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 07:14 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Die.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 07:34 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Mindset
I choose Sin, marwash, and h1a8.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

evil face

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 08:29 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

you wanting me to die is one thing.

you wanting me to die beside Sin is what stings.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 08:34 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Deathstroke, Batman, and Sabretooth to protect me (having Sabretooth after you would be terrifying).

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 09:31 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

terrifying more so than a nihilistic version of Batman?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 09:39 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by marwash22

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 09:46 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by marwash22

A: who said it was beside?

B:.that's not what's gonna sting.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 09:48 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by SamZED
Owlman, Deathstroke and Sabertooth to protect me.
Batman, Captain America and Shang Chi even if they win, they're not gonna kill me unlike the other three.

haha, nice.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 10:54 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by riv6672
haha, nice.

Right? That is the most logical answer.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2018 10:58 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote