KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Will Ezra turn to the dark side?

Will Ezra turn to the dark side?
Started by: Darth Abonis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Abonis

Will Ezra turn to the dark side?

At the conclusion of Season 2, will Ezra fall to the dark side? It would actually be cool to see him turn to the dark side, kill everyone except Chopper and Season 3 will focus on Ezra as an apprentice of Darth Vader, hunting Rebels. It would explain, why Obi-Wan Kenobi is so important to Leia that she has to risk danger by swinging by Tatooine, and why Yoda has such a jaded viewpoint.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 11:52 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Hope not as he would likely be redeemed.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 12:17 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

That would be a dramatic shift in character and POV, I doubt he's going to. If he does I don't see it being all that long and I don't see him killing off the entire Ghost crew either.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 12:39 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Is this not already a foregone conclusion? We've already seem him submit to Maul and use the dark side, he's turned.

He's not gonna slaughter the Rebels crew though, that's kinda dumb. erm

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 02:16 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

In season 3, yeah, but only briefly due to the holocron and Kanan's handicap.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 02:09 AM
Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

If he does, the joke that he's Snoke could actually become a legitimate theory.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 02:51 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

It's seriously not even a joke at this point.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 03:14 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
If he does, the joke that he's Snoke could actually become a legitimate theory.

No it isn't Ezra isn't old enough to have watched the Galactic Empire rise and fall.

The North Remembers

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 03:19 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

The **** he isn't. And this is still rise of the Empire era.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 03:30 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Ezra does turn to the Dark Side, there's almost no way he'll do it under Maul. Maul destroyed his chances after blinding Kanan, but I can see Ezra becoming confused and conflicted just as Quinlan Vos and Anakin were. It's just a matter of which side he'll choose. Tbh I reckon he's a knight of Ren

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 05:42 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

If Ezra doesn't turn to the dark side, I hope there's some serious conflict within him akin to Vos or Anakin, yeah.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 07:02 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't want him to be, but Ezra will effectively become Anakin. I just hate Ezra now because he's a whiny little ***** and Kanan is shit too, he wouldn't even take Adi Gallia in a fight! no expression
I guess I'm finding it hard to like a bunch of shit new characters no expression

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 07:39 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I don't think Ezra is too whiny to the point where it's intolerable. The Anakin comparison is to point out how he may become conflicted between the light and the dark side of the Force. Kanan isn't the best of fighters for sure, but him being incapable of beating Adi Gallia shouldn't be too unexpected; she's an experienced Jedi Council member who's held her own against Savage Opress and General Grievous. Kanan has only recently reached the rank of Jedi Knight and his training under Billaba was cut short. But it's pretty obvious Kanan is increasing in ability as time goes on, so fret not. smile

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 07:59 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm I guess you're right. Do you think Kanan has that much potential now that he's blind? I mean I know Rahm Kota turned out fine after his incident but Kota was an experienced Military man and Kanan is just a Jedi Knight erm

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 08:26 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Yeah, he can still progress. As Kanan's voice actor has said it'll be a "make or break" moment for Kanan, so we'll see how he copes with it. He'll either turn out stronger than ever or capitulate to the handicap (for the sake of the story Kanan will surely get over the handicap).

It may even be a better thing for Kanan in regards to the Force, because it'll make him rely on different aspects of it, allowing him to work out different parts of the Force he never really did when he had his sight. You don't need sight when you have the Force, usually. Because of Kanan's relatively little experience, yeah, it'll be interesting to see how he handles the situation. I believe he's the first canon blind Jedi, actually.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 08:36 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really? Is that Jedi cook Zao canon coz I think he was blind. Anyway I think the show will make Kanan take it well because it is for kids first and foremost, they aren't going to show him get wasted in bars like Kota did which sucks lol. I just hope they don't show him beating Maul in a straight up duel or I'm done tbh. Maul contended with Sidious for God's sake.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 08:51 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

It would kind of defeat the whole point of Yoda's vision if Kanan chose wrongly.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2016 06:01 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

How can he resist Maul ?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2016 08:24 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Ezra sucks.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2017 12:48 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Well guess everything was wrong, how very disappointing..

Old Post Nov 29th, 2017 05:19 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote