KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Ben Shapiro: The Cool Kids Philosopher

Ben Shapiro: The Cool Kids Philosopher
Started by: Beniboybling

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Smile Ben Shapiro: The Cool Kids Philosopher

https://static.currentaffairs.org/2...ids-philosopher

"Ben Shapiro's fans apparently think he is very smart. It is not clear why."

This article asks a good question, and certain folks will not like the answer. sad

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 06:32 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Well the article pretty much shows how Biased it is in the VERY First Sentence...so yeah. I am betting this is just the typical Leftist Fascist Anti-Semite Bullshit that horrible people like Beny push on others.

Why You Hate the Jews Beny?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 08:03 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I don't hate Jews Flyboy but as it turns out:

'The "Arab Palestinian populace... by and large constitutes the most evil population on the face of the planet."'

Shapiro hates Arabs. sad

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 08:16 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So you agree with Hitler and his Jew Population Control Process then?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 08:17 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Nope, not a bigot:
[quote]The Arab enmity for Jews and the state of Israel allows for no peace process. The time for half measures has passed. Bulldozing houses of homicide bombers is useless. Instituting ongoing curfews in Arab-populated cities is useless… Some have rightly suggested that Israel be allowed to decapitate the terrorist leadership of the Palestinian Authority. But this too is only a half measure. The ideology of the Palestinian population is indistinguishable from that of the terrorist leadership. Half measures merely postpone our realization that the Arabs dream of Israel’s destruction. Without drastic measures, the Arab dream will come true… If you believe that the Jewish state has a right to exist, then you must allow Israel to transfer the Palestinians and the Israeli-Arabs from Judea, Samaria, Gaza and Israel proper. It’s an ugly solution, but it is the only solution… It’s time to stop being squeamish. (Odd that the NYT didn’t choose to quote this passage in its profile.)[\quote]

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 08:35 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Gotta keep in mind that Current Affairs has a strong left-wing bias.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 08:40 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Good thing one only need to read back what Shapiro has said to demonstrate he's a dumb bigot. thumb up

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 08:51 PM
Flyattractor

Especially when you take it out of context.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 08:59 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Good thing one only need to read back what Shapiro has said to demonstrate he's a dumb bigot. thumb up

I concede that Ben Shapiro has said some dumb and even bigoted shit. Still, I'd love to see you, or this Nathan J. Robinson fellow, take on Ben Shapiro in an actual debate.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 09:09 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I concede that Ben Shapiro has said some dumb and even bigoted shit. Still, I'd love to see you, or this Nathan J. Robinson fellow, take on Ben Shapiro in an actual debate.

Being an intellectually dishonest bigot is cool if you can win debates with people who don't do debates?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 09:11 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
"I would probably lose a debate with Ben Shapiro quite badly, as my instinct in public conversations is to try to listen to people."

sad

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 09:12 PM
Flyattractor

Would be fun to see Beny waffle and squirm when Ben asked him on Arabic/Muslim Traditions and View points on how Women and Homosexuals are treated.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 09:13 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Especially when you take it out of context.

The article linked all the full quotes. If you had any interest in context you could look up the context and correct us.

Given though that the key snippets are entire paragraphs long, I find it hard to believe there's some context justifying his belief that arabs are inherently evil.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 09:14 PM
Flyattractor

Other then their nature and history, but then according to some ALL Humanity has the inherent ability to be EVIL! Kind of like how certain groups claim that all COPS are Racist and Evil.

And you are right... I have no interest in context. Only in having fun.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 09:18 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Tell us more. And maybe in red text this time.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 09:33 PM
Flyattractor

That is called DODGING Folks!!!!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 09:35 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Beniboybling
"I would probably lose a debate with Ben Shapiro quite badly, as my instinct in public conversations is to try to listen to people."

sad
Least he admits that.
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Being an intellectually dishonest bigot is cool if you can win debates with people who don't do debates?
No, but I genuinely believe that Ben would dismantle his positions in an actual debate.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 09:37 PM
dadudemon

I would love to debate Ben. We have similar "live" debate styles but I don't interrupt like he and Cenk do. That irritates me.

I have no real issues with Ben. Some of his positions are horrendous shite.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 10:07 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

That sounds like it could be an issue.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 10:22 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by dadudemon

I have no real issues with Ben. .

-> Has no issues with people that call for the total dislocation of a race of people
-> Calls other people bigots

Old Post Dec 10th, 2017 10:30 PM