KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Strongest character Juggernaut can beat

Strongest character Juggernaut can beat
Started by: Dareangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dareangel

Strongest character Juggernaut can beat

Title says it all. who is the strongest character juggernaut can beat?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 06:53 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Tough. Ulik maybe Kalibak

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 07:19 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Konvikt & Tutinax?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 08:17 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Tutinax beat thor in a slugfest. so i guess if you say juggernaut can beat him that means juggernaut>> thor in a slugfest

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 12:21 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I'd give Juggs physical power and stamina over Tutinax, but his fear ability can mess with Jugg's ability to put up a proper defense.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 12:59 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
I'd give Juggs physical power and stamina over Tutinax, but his fear ability can mess with Jugg's ability to put up a proper defense.

but tutinax fought thor in a slugfest twice and he beat him. juggernaut when got his force field disabled preety much owned juggs. juggernaut beat thor but it was the 8th day run. it is debated if juggernaut was powered up or not.... i dont know bruh

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 01:01 PM
Supermutant

Bruce Wayne

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 02:42 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big juggy man

Originally posted by Dareangel
but tutinax fought thor in a slugfest twice and he beat him. juggernaut when got his force field disabled preety much owned juggs. juggernaut beat thor but it was the 8th day run. it is debated if juggernaut was powered up or not.... i dont know bruh

Lol Juggernat had his force field removed .Thor punched him over and over. Juggernaut didn't go down. Eventually his force field came back up and he continued to dominate until Thor teleported him away. If you think that is Juggernaut losing then you don't know what losing means. Also the Juggernaut's body itself is invunerable to physical attacks. For some reason that writer tied this force field in with his durability.

Anyway Juggernaut is a jobber now. So he can't be anybody. When written like he should be based on his bio's power set he should be much more of a threat.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 05:00 PM
big juggy man is currently offline Click here to Send big juggy man a Private Message Find more posts by big juggy man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by big juggy man
Lol Juggernat had his force field removed .Thor punched him over and over. Juggernaut didn't go down. Eventually his force field came back up and he continued to dominate until Thor teleported him away. If you think that is Juggernaut losing then you don't know what losing means. Also the Juggernaut's body itself is invunerable to physical attacks. For some reason that writer tied this force field in with his durability.

Anyway Juggernaut is a jobber now. So he can't be anybody. When written like he should be based on his bio's power set he should be much more of a threat.

i dont see him as a jobber. he is just getting outsmarted and removed from the battlefield. his opponents are using his momentum against him. thats juggernaut since day 1, a big bully no brains just muscles. fighting wise he kicks ass.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 05:22 PM
Stoic
Avenger

The Juggernaut was originally meant to be unbeatable when it came to going punch for punch with another character. If we aren't low balling Cain, he'd beat the living crap out of Tutinax. Let's not get Thor involved in this, because Thor has the power to debuff, or nerf his mystical durability when he has full control of his hammer.

If we're going strictly with Marvel characters, Cain can defeat 95% of the top tiers out there in a H2H match up. this excludes any successful battle field removals that may take place. What this means, is that if he fought the Champion (without the Power Gem) in an inescapable arena, he'd eventually come out on top.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 01:25 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Tough. Ulik maybe Kalibak

Ulik, Kalibak?

Those could be beaten by someone like Ravage or high Abomination, easily...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 01:35 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Any one in the herald tier

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 10:21 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Anyone who lacks esoteric means of beating him.

They need either telepathy, magic, or some kind of energy/matter manipulation.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 10:34 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by krisblaze
Anyone who lacks esoteric means of beating him.

They need either telepathy, magic, or some kind of energy/matter manipulation.

He'd also be beaten by a character with the ability to evolve quick enough. Dark Saint wrote a convincing enough argument on the subject a while back. I guess that would fall within the esoteric means of defeating him right? Lol

Last edited by Stoic on Dec 16th, 2017 at 03:59 PM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 03:56 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

War Hulk with celestial tech really really overpowered him. like really...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 06:01 PM
Braniac 5.0
God of War

I thought he matched him

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 06:14 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
I thought he matched him

overpowered and defeated him. also was stated he can kill him but didnt happen on panel

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 06:16 PM
krisblaze

He stopped him and then grabbed his foot and tossed him.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 06:45 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote